I got a friend who was on the news.. In fact two of them. Does anyone know how to save video from a Windows Media stream and a facebook video?

EDIT: I want to save the videos, obviously.. Although I'm not entirely sure why.
Quote by Kensai
You'll find whisky very different, but try it and you'll grow into it, soon you and whisky are one, but still two, lovers dancing across a frozen lake under moonlight, wrapped in honey and warmth.

Sums up whisky perfectly
If you have firefox, there's this plugin that allows you to download videos embedded in websites. I'm sure there's something likewise for IE, a quick google will help.
Quote by hobson111
What were they on the news for?

One of them is the youngest volunteer at a local hospice (its one of those lovely segments to uplift the folk).

The other was selected to work on new wind turbines being put up around the country. He was 1 of 2 selected youngsters to be the first selected on an opening of several thousand new jobs. It was kind of a big deal where he's from.
1. use firefox
2. download "download helper"
3. use it

that about sums it up :P
Quote by Diet_coke_head
Hey! Now you can molest you're grandma and she won't remember! Score!!!

Gear:
Fender Aerodyne Jazz Bass
Fender V Jazz
Ashdown MAG 410
EH Bass Big MUff
MXR Bass Octave Deluxe
Digitech Synth Wah
Quote by Bearded_Seth
I got a friend who was on the news.. In fact two of them. Does anyone know how to save video from a Windows Media stream and a facebook video?

EDIT: I want to save the videos, obviously.. Although I'm not entirely sure why.

did anyone actually question why you wanted to know?

but seriously ^^ that
Gotta keep my eyes from the circling skies...
tounge tied and twisted just an earth bound misfit...

>CRYPTIC METAPHOR<

Quote by ilikepirates
ilikeyou.

not hated
Quote by bass-man9712
did anyone actually question why you wanted to know?

but seriously ^^ that

I thought it was vital information, therefore needed to told twice.
Quote by Tatersalad1080
1. use firefox
2. download "download helper"
3. use it

that about sums it up :P

How do you use the download helper to download facebook vids?
Quote by Kensai
You'll find whisky very different, but try it and you'll grow into it, soon you and whisky are one, but still two, lovers dancing across a frozen lake under moonlight, wrapped in honey and warmth.

Sums up whisky perfectly