I know it's an odd title, but i'd like to hear of things you've done whilst tripping, ill or asleep. i always find them funny. If you're confused, i'll leave a couple of examples.

One of my friends woke up in a confused state and thought he was being chased by an owl, he bombed it around the house ducking a diving and shit.

I went to spain with a friend and slept on a top bunk, the heat makes me sleep weird. i woke up in a semi dream and was convinced my friend on the lower bunk was a skeleton man. Reportedly, i chucked stuff at him at regular intervals in the night.

I knew a guy that went on a huge treasure hunt all around my town whilst tripping, with a stick he thought was a spade.

Mine aren't funny, but i know some will be.

Quote by Karl Pilkington
Jellyfish are 97% water or something, so how much are they doing? Just give them another 3% and make them water. It's more useful."
I think this might be what the drug thread is for.
I'm rgrockr and I do not approve of this message.
Took 13 hits of acid, forgot everything including my own name and age, was convinced I was in a nightmare, went driving, almost jumped off a cliff to end the "nightmare", walked around in the middle of the road, got arrested, came back to reality handcuffed to a hospital bed.

That's the condensed version.

And yeah, there are hundreds of these stories in the DT.
my temperature was so high once, i hallucinated. i saw spongebob squarepants and patrick, and i told my mom that i wanted to go play with them. bad times.

EDIT: forgot to mention, i was Ill. hit my head int he ****ing toilet pan that time too.
DIMETHYLTRYPTAMINE
lol
when i run a high fever i have weird dillusions. about a month ago i thought i was on the cast of That 70's Show (which ive never watched). when i was younger it happened more often. i once thought my neighbours were holding my dad hostage. theres more but i dont feel like typing any more soo
My sister had a fever so high once, she was talking about how we had to buy more Elmer's glue. This is only weird because Elmer's glue doesn't exist in Europe... So she dreamed up Elmer's glue.
Quote by theogonia777
and then there's free jazz, which isn't even for musicians.

Quote by Born A Fool
As my old guitar teacher once said: Metal really comes from classical music. The only difference is pinch harmonics, double bass, and lyrics about killing goats.
Marijuana + The Flu (the one everybody got upset over) + thinking, "Whoa, this is happening right now." = Vertigo.

That said, I've never taken any hallucinogens, but that shit was pretty awful.
When I was sick I took a ton of cough syrup (containing DXM) before I went to bed to get rid of my cough. I woke up in the middle of the night and was tripping pretty hard of course. I thought I was Chief from One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest and I was stuck in the mental hospital. So I start hawking loogies on my bed for some reason and then walked around and then i dont remember but I slept in my loogies. Pretty nasty.

A few years ago I was really into that game Age of Empires so I took a lot of cough syrup again because I was sick and I woke up in the middle of the night and saw that my bed had turned into a farm with a giant windmill in the middle of it. And the crops were dying so i was freaking out try to get little peasants to farm it and take care of it.

Another time I woke up and there were all these little blue marble-like bouncy balls bouncing around me and rolling around all over the place and going through mazes and some sort of weird contraption.

Needless to say, I dont take that stuff anymore because it makes me go crazy like that.
The hospital gave me laughing gas whilst they bandaged up my broken arm. Everything when static except for the people. I could see the nurses, my dad and the doctor. I had full control of everything I did but I couldn't feel a thing. The static changed like a kaledioscope a lot too... It freaked me out tbh.
Once I took salvia and tripped about being on a tropical island playing chase with tiny colourful humanoid elephants.
Quote by KeepOnRotting
Took 13 hits of acid, forgot everything including my own name and age, was convinced I was in a nightmare, went driving, almost jumped off a cliff to end the "nightmare", walked around in the middle of the road, got arrested, came back to reality handcuffed to a hospital bed.

That's the condensed version.

And yeah, there are hundreds of these stories in the DT.

Wow.

You're a dumb ass.
Last edited by Schism1985 at Jul 8, 2010,
out of body experience while on a heavy dose of dissociatives. i was walking down a cave, following this chick dressed in a flowing white garment. the cave opened up into this lush, misty forest with a waterfall off to the side. everything felt real as day.
Remember through sounds
Remember through smells
Remember through colors
Remember through towns
-Modest Mouse, "Novocaine Stain"
I have 3. One involves PINK FLOYD, another involves a GHOST, another involves NOT BREATHING.

I went to bed once after listening to my copy on "The Wall" by Pink Floyd on vinyl. While I was asleep it starting storming outside. I began to dream that I was in a trial, at this point i was in a weird stage where you are not totally asleep and you can feel that you are asleep (hard to explain). Anyways, every time something dramatic happened in my dream, like the judge banging the mallet, it would thunder and lightning outside. At the end of the dream I instantly woke up, sat up very fast and started yelling/singing the last part of the song "The Trial" by Pink Floyd, you know the part where the electric guitar comes in and the judge is giving the final verdict in that deep demonic voice. (From "The Wall")

-It was very interesting the next day when i thought about it, but also kind of scary.

I also woke up once in my sleeping dorm bed in my fraternity house and and the end of my bed I saw a girl with black hair and her head down. She was peering into my bunk that I had enclosed by sheets, and she was just stroking her black hair. I closed my eyes and then opened them again and she was still there, but then the third time i opened them, she was gone. I was not sure if i was hallucinating from being in a deep sleep, or i saw a ghost.

Also, a year ago, I got whooping cough and had it for pretty much my whole first semester of college. I woke up one night and noticed I could not breath, I gasped for air, and my gasps got louder and louder and eventually woke a lot of people sleeping in the dorms up. I ran to the bathroom still trying to breath and my friend said i looked pale as a ghost once i got into the bathroom. I had to pretty much gag myself in order to breath and came close to passing out.
This happened 3 or 4 more times that semester. It's very scary to wake up from a deep sleep because you suddenly cannot breathe.
I had a bitch of an ear infection, and must have been running one hell of a fever. I near passed out while taking a piss, some how managed to make it down the stairs and to the sofa before I did pass out. I woke up twenty minutes later, to see a goblin walking through my family room. Went up stairs and took another piss, whilst having a conversation with the trash can about why I woke up when I did. Left the bathroom, then said hello to the goblin and watched him walk into my bedroom, then had a short conversation with the clock about the number four. Then went back down stairs and fell asleep on the sofa again.

...I never did see that goblin again
I had this really bad trip where i ended up hurting my head. I was going down my stairs in the dark, and i anticipated one more step then there was, causing me to stumble and bump into a nearby table.
Quote by sticksause
I once threatened to eat someone's asshole when I was drunk

sigged.
Quote by herby190
When I saw that, I thought of musical notes.... my elementary school teachers taught them as "tee-tees" "ta-tas" and a bunch of other nonsense....
Quote by sticksause
I once threatened to eat someone's asshole when I was drunk

Did you happen to be watching this guy wrestling sometime earlier?

Took salvia, tripped, and banged my head into a wall because I tripped over my friends guitar cable. I thought I was in a row of halls and I was trying to smash through time and space lulz.

Took Mdma and started singing and rapping to strippers at the strip club with girlfriends of mine. Thought that that night was the night of all nights, and that no other night could ever be that night. *hugs strippers and admires their souls*

Took Shrooms and melted, I always melt and admire things around me melting.

Took pot when I was a newb and I heard everyones voice echo, and I could hear everyones heart beating in slow motion. I was in slow motion. I'll probably never get that high again.
Most of the important things

in the world have been accomplished

by people who have kept on

trying when there seemed to be no hope at all
I screamed "accept it!" in what was described as "a very dominant tone" to a pizza I was attempting to take out of the oven.

Oh, and well on a substance that I, to this day, can not name, I screwed up my order at Subway because I forgot how to pronounce Monterrey cheese..... I just sat there, fumbling with the word for about a minute, then pointed to the sign and said "that one!"
Acid makes me climb trees.

My favorite was when I got up in a tree, took my shirt and shoes off, and declared my divinity to the campus.
as for my hallucination stories there shall be many...

first:
me and a few friends took some shrooms and all started tripping, we went outside in the middle of winter and ended up going to hardee's to sit, we were there for what seemed like years but ended up being like three hours, i also poured three of the salt shakers onto the table in an attempt to make a beach, we then got kicked out. after that we went to a place called "asian cafe" we sat there and told the lady we were looking at menu's we were just there to stay warm, upon leaving my friend through a huge traffic cone at the window, a few moments later the lady ran outside yelling "**** you, dont ever come here again you stupid ****ing pricks" i felt like and ass

second me and some friends took a few dog tranqualizers while at school, everything started to get wavy and distort it was wierd.

third me and the same friend took X at school, it wasnt so much a trip but there were parts that seemed as though...i told my gym teacher she had a rocking ass.

fourth me and another friend smoked ALOT of salvia, your only supposed to take one hit...the high lasted around an hour, we were in a friends car and i turned around and saw a baseball glove, then i turned back around and saw my friends hand all of the sudden thousands of hands appeared around me touching me, it was weird.

i have more...i'll stop there.
Quote by herby190
When I saw that, I thought of musical notes.... my elementary school teachers taught them as "tee-tees" "ta-tas" and a bunch of other nonsense....
Quote by Nelsean

Took pot when I was a newb and I heard everyones voice echo, and I could hear everyones heart beating in slow motion. I was in slow motion. I'll probably never get that high again.

Yeah, the first time i did it, everything/one around developed an axis and started spinning on it.