Wouldnt mind some direction in what nice classical songs or nice acoustic songs to learn. Eg Moonlight Sonata, along this type of line??
fur elise is fun to play and is fairly easy compared to moonlight sonata
Claire de Lune.....Jesus Joy of Mans Desire.... Romanza...Morning Mood (Grieg)....

I've learned and taught many over the years.

My only advice is don't get bogged down in details when learning them. Improvise!!! Otherwise you will be trying to memorize a thousand notes and forget half of them by the time you've slogged through the whole piece. Substiture chords now and then for bars of notes and skip some arpeggios if they seem awkward...otherwise what should be fun becomes drudgery.

Don't overlook familiar pieces such as Greensleeves, Shenandoah etc. You can add a lot of texture to these folk pieces by adding arpeggios, moving things up and down an octave and so on.

Go to youtube to listen to different versions of the tunes you want to learn.
Quote by Raptorfingers
Claire de Lune.....Jesus Joy of Mans Desire.... Romanza...Morning Mood (Grieg)....

I've learned and taught many over the years.

My only advice is don't get bogged down in details when learning them. Improvise!!! Otherwise you will be trying to memorize a thousand notes and forget half of them by the time you've slogged through the whole piece. Substiture chords now and then for bars of notes and skip some arpeggios if they seem awkward...otherwise what should be fun becomes drudgery.

Don't overlook familiar pieces such as Greensleeves, Shenandoah etc. You can add a lot of texture to these folk pieces by adding arpeggios, moving things up and down an octave and so on.

Go to youtube to listen to different versions of the tunes you want to learn.

Thanks man, i just dont often play to much classical and i love the sound of it. To chill out to some nice beethoven or mozart etc is nice and i like expressing more softer ballad like songs/instrumentals. everytime i hear some nice classic guitar piece played in the background of a movie or something like that it makes me want to learn somew, only problem is i just dont know where to look for what it is im interested in playing if you get what i mean. Thanks!!
Quote by Raptorfingers

By all means take this advice, but be aware that substituting harmonies and recomposing already composed music isn't in line with mainstream classical performance practises.
Also be aware that just taking the "easy way out" for awkward technical and musical challenges is likely to be the longer and more difficult route to instrumental mastery.
"Mood for a Day" Yes / Steve Howe, amazing song and really fun to play