I think this is supposed to go here...

Anyway, is there a free program for splicing two videos together so that they play at the same time? I'm talking about how on youtube people can record themselves playing rhythm and lead for a song, then put them in the same video.

Thanks in advance!
LTD EC-1000 VB
Ibanez RG3EXFM1 (Dimarzio Mo' Joe in bridge, PAF Joe in neck, and Sperzels)
KFG Custom
Ibanez RG2550Z Galaxy White
Epiphone Thunderhorse Explorer

Marshall AVT 275
Quote by Blbmbr666
I think this is supposed to go here...

Anyway, is there a free program for splicing two videos together so that they play at the same time? I'm talking about how on youtube people can record themselves playing rhythm and lead for a song, then put them in the same video.

Thanks in advance!

No, unless free trials count (or you have a Mac, which I'm assuming you don't since you had to ask). Before I had my mac I had to buy Adobe Premier Elements.
I'm rgrockr and I do not approve of this message.
Quote by salgala2000

if your on microsoft it has a video editing system

I installed Windows 7 and lost pretty much everything except Office. But does Windows Movie Maker allow you to do that?
LTD EC-1000 VB
Ibanez RG3EXFM1 (Dimarzio Mo' Joe in bridge, PAF Joe in neck, and Sperzels)
KFG Custom
Ibanez RG2550Z Galaxy White
Epiphone Thunderhorse Explorer

Marshall AVT 275
Quote by Blbmbr666
I installed Windows 7 and lost pretty much everything except Office. But does Windows Movie Maker allow you to do that?
Yeah, it does; I'll see if I can find it on my computer.... I haven't used it in forever....

Edit: On the playback window, on the bar on the bottom, there's a button on the right, next to a button with a picture of a camera. That one will split it into two screens.
Last edited by herby190 at Jul 8, 2010,