I was watching some youtube videos of people playing blues and I got really interested. I don't know any blues artists or songs so could you guys suggest me some?
Quote by Penis_wanker
hey guyz...i have a problem with my dick as i am trying to put inside the guitar input jack.

Its very small but it still doesn't fit in.

Can anyone give me some advice how i can put my dick in?

I am very horny right now

Cheers!
Even further. Robert Johnson.
Quote by Dunning~Kruger
Yes I was rude, and I was aggressive and I was offending a large group of people. But I was civlized about it.

Taylor 414CE
The secret to playing blues is to run around telling every other kind of guitarist to slow down and play with feeling. Then show them what you mean by playing five hundred variations on the same pentatonic lick all using slow bends and never once getting the timing right or playing in tune.
All the above + Hendrix, John Lee Hooker, Elmore James, Son House, Buddy Guy, Bo Diddley, Chuck Berry, Allman Brothers Band, pretty much anyone 'blind' (Blind Willie McTell, Blind Willie Johnson), the 3 Kings (Albert, Freddie, B.B.)

more recent stuff: White Stripes/Raconteurs, Lenny Kravitz, The Black Keys, Ben Harper, Derek Trucks Band, John Mayer Trio

What I did when discovering the blues was look at my favorite artists, then look at their influences. They all inevitably trace back to the blues.
'08 Fender Deluxe Blackout Telecaster
'08 Squier Jagmaster w/ 2 DiMarzio PAFs (DP103/DP223)
'91 Seagull S6 CW Acoustic/Electric
Fender Super Champ XD
Digitech Whammy WH-4
EHX Big Muff Pi (NYC)
Danelectro Fish n Chips EQ
Quote by jpnyc
The secret to playing blues is to run around telling every other kind of guitarist to slow down and play with feeling. Then show them what you mean by playing five hundred variations on the same pentatonic lick all using slow bends and never once getting the timing right or playing in tune.

+ 1 for truth. Might even be sig worthy
'08 Fender Deluxe Blackout Telecaster
'08 Squier Jagmaster w/ 2 DiMarzio PAFs (DP103/DP223)
'91 Seagull S6 CW Acoustic/Electric
Fender Super Champ XD
Digitech Whammy WH-4
EHX Big Muff Pi (NYC)
Danelectro Fish n Chips EQ