I've been looking for some old school blues. I know of son house but was wondering if anyone could tell me some others. I've been wanting to play some really old blues lately and cannot satisfy the craving. Thanks
and in my darkest moments feeling weak, the moon tells me a secret (my confidant)
as in real old as in robert johnson stuff or as in older electric blues as in john lee hooker?
Quote by element4433
One time I watched a dog lick his own dick for twenty minutes.

Quote by Roc8995
No.

Well, technically it could be done, but only in the same way that you could change a cat into a hamburger. It's an unpleasant process, and nobody is happy with the result.
as in real old as in robert johnson stuff

yeah the real old stuff. just listened to robert johson on youtube. very cool.... ive been wanting to learn some songs like that.. also i was looking for a forum with some of these types of blues scales on them. so far im getting no where. never learned a scale. thanks for mentioning RJ.
and in my darkest moments feeling weak, the moon tells me a secret (my confidant)
tha kang!? (thats how hes refferd to in my house)

BB??

albert collins??
Survivor of:
Maryland Deathfest X
Maryland Deathfest XI
Maryland Deathfest XII
the above two are good suggestions...blind boy fuller is one of the best imo
some other good ones to start are charley patton, blind willie mctell, mississippi fred mcdowell...