So I've had pedals for a few years now and I sort of have an order that I keep the pedals in but would like to know what would be the best order for my pedals. They are (in no order):
Rocktron HUSH noise suppressor
BOSS DD-7 delay
DigiTech Whammy IV
Dunlop Crybaby wah
DigiTech tuner
also, I have a channel switch for the amp

I think these would be better in the FX loop rather than out front like I have them now. Im down to 2 cables so theyre out front rather than in the loop.

whatever the best order is and whatever the best option (loop/front) is please let me know

also, Im thinking about building a pedal board so if there is a good order for the pedals there as well let me know
"Would you tell Picasso to sell his guitars?" - Jack Black

Quote by Lt. Shinysides

my dick is generally better than yours, and is more pleasing to look at and hold.
your dick understands and accepts this, and is willing to just move on.
Only put the delay and possibly noise suppressor in the loop everything else is fine.
LesPaul
Pedals
OrangeRocker30
My band
PBT Native: Resident Graphics Monkey

I wouldn't put the noise suppressor in the FX loop, at least not when using any gain. As for the delay it doesn't matter which way you put it if you're running a clean channel, though when distorted it usually sounds better in the FX loop but that is subjective.
i use gain maybe 85% of the time. put delay>HUSH?

then for the other pedals...
Whammy>Wah>tuner?

Quote by Lt. Shinysides

my dick is generally better than yours, and is more pleasing to look at and hold.
I would put the tuner first, just cos if its after the whammy and you forget its on your tuner can get very confused! Just for simplicity have it first in line to get best guitar signal in for tuning.

In regards to wah and whammy, all down to personal preference, Both like to be first in the chain, but depends if your ever gonna use both together? If not, it dont really matter.
personally I put wah before whammy as I find that sounds best if used together, but thats a rare occasion!
Occasionally I'll turn on both together so ill see what I like best in regards to that and I guess it doesnt matter what order when used stand alone

Quote by Lt. Shinysides

ok so ive got it down

FX Loop: Delay>HUSH>FX LOOP
AMP>Tuner>Whammy>Wah>guitar

am i right?

Quote by Lt. Shinysides

Wait, I'd put the Hush before the delay, so it won't cut of the delay as it decays. And you have your signal chain before the amp backwards. So:
FX Loop: HUSH>Delay>FX LOOP
guitar>Tuner>Whammy>Wah>AMP
oh sorry haha thats what i meant to say, i got distracted when I was typing so I guess the words got mixed up

Quote by Lt. Shinysides