Sounds like a pretty good deal, what era?

╠═══════╬═══════╣

THE SINE WAVE SURFER σƒ τλε τρπ βπστλεπλσσδ

╠═══════╬═══════╣

[quote="'[BurnTheDusk"]']Boss pedals may be built like tanks but I would rather buy a cardboard box that is on my side than pay for a tank that is working against me.
Nope that's a terrible deal, give me the name and address of where that guy lives because that's complete BS

Go for it.
Quote by Dunning~Kruger
Yes I was rude, and I was aggressive and I was offending a large group of people. But I was civlized about it.

Taylor 414CE
Quote by Darkflame
blackface

Yep, that's a pretty dang good deal then. Go for it!

╠═══════╬═══════╣

╠═══════╬═══════╣

[quote="'[BurnTheDusk"]']Boss pedals may be built like tanks but I would rather buy a cardboard box that is on my side than pay for a tank that is working against me.
Quote by Darkflame
aight, i'm gonna go and get it then i think =) i can always flip it for at least the same amount

Just make sure you test it out first. I plugged one in at a shop a couple days ago and turned the volume to 2 and it about put me on my ass through a 2x12 cab. Retarded loud.
Quote by Dunning~Kruger
Yes I was rude, and I was aggressive and I was offending a large group of people. But I was civlized about it.

Taylor 414CE
Quote by Darkflame
i'm really hesitating though, because i definitely don't need it, but i've always wanted a bassman head lol, even though i already have a fender twin for the fendery cleans...

Bassmans sound very different compared to Twins. I actually don't like Twin cleans that much, but Bassman cleans are awesome. They're really thick sounding without being too sparkly like Twin cleans.

╠═══════╬═══════╣

╠═══════╬═══════╣