hi
im new here in the forum
i wanna buy a new guitar, i have like $800 dlls and i cant decide wich of this three guitar to buy: BC rich asm pro, esp ltd mh 1000 or Jackson dinky dkmg
i play heavy metal and death metal, well a lot of metallica and job for a cowboy.
i like these three guitars because the active emgs 85/81 and because the three of them have a floyd rose. the difference is the kind of floyds and that the bc have an alder wood and the other two a rosewood

i like the jackson because it have a case included but is a licensed FR and i heard that when it pass like 6 month you start with trouble in the FR

i like the bc rich asm pro because it have an original FR but it doesnt have a case and i know that the color doesnt matter but its not very attractive.

i like the esp because i like metallica and it is kind of similar with the guitar that kirk use

and other thing, do you recomend me buy me first another amp? or mi line 6 spider 4 75 watts its good for practicing with one of these guitars

PD sorry for my english i am from spain
definitely mh1000. A great Guitar
Schecter Blackjack ATX C-1 FR
Schecter Hellraiser C-7
PRS Custom 24
SX Strat

Peavey 6505+
BUGERA 333XL
Laney LA412 Cab
Marshall AVT100 (Living at my friends place :P )
It depends on what your current guitar is. If it's a decent guitar, an amp come first. Otherwise if it's a piece of junk, I'd get the MH1000 first.
Ibanez S7320
Peavey 5150 + Mesa 2x12 Rectifier
Can you try them out? Different brands means very different feels. Do you know what kind of necks you're comfortable with?

Floyd Rose's, licensed or not, won't give you too much trouble as long as you have them properly set up and you are using them correctly.

If you want EMG's to actually sound good/like they're supposed to, you really need a different amp than the one you have.

Just a note, and purely my opinion, but you shouldn't get a guitar that you don't like the look of. That to me is a big deal.
Spin 'round carousel when your horse isn't screwed in.

My band:
Fractured Instinct
(For fans of Death/Groove/Prog Metal)

Ibanez RGA42E
Ibanez S420
LTD H-301
Ibanez RG520
Peavey Predator USA
Douglas Grendel 725
Line 6 Pod HD500X
Quote by Xherion
It depends on what your current guitar is. If it's a decent guitar, an amp come first. Otherwise if it's a piece of junk, I'd get the MH1000 first.

unfortunately when i buy my guitar i doesnt know anything about guitars and i have a epiphone special 2 and its a crap believe me, i didnt realize that one humbucker was not working so i want to buy a new guitar, i have this one since 2008
If you have $800, you don't have to spend it all on a guitar. If you split it half and half, you can still get a massive guitar upgrade than a Special II.

Anyway, if you have a really nice amp, you won't need a really nice guitar to sound good. The better your amp is, the less your guitar matters in the overall scheme of sound.

If I were you, I'd definitely look used. I don't know what the selection is like in Spain though.

My band:
Fractured Instinct

Ibanez RGA42E
Ibanez S420
LTD H-301
Ibanez RG520
Peavey Predator USA
Douglas Grendel 725
Line 6 Pod HD500X
Quote by Offworld92
If you have $800, you don't have to spend it all on a guitar. If you split it half and half, you can still get a massive guitar upgrade than a Special II.

Anyway, if you have a really nice amp, you won't need a really nice guitar to sound good. The better your amp is, the less your guitar matters in the overall scheme of sound.

If I were you, I'd definitely look used. I don't know what the selection is like in Spain though.

well which amps and guitar can i start looking, its not a problem being in spain i can buy it in internet but i think here in spain we have a large variety of guitars and stores
Well, you can start by looking at a Peavey 6505+... I know it'll do JFAC pretty easily, and it'd probably sound good for Metallica too. That's pretty much to go-to amp for anything heavy metal or heavier.

As for a guitar, it doesn't really matter what you get as long as your amp is good. Just as long as it's a solid body, and has 2 humbuckers. EMG's would be really good, as long as you get a tube amp to play them through.

My band:
Fractured Instinct

Ibanez RGA42E
Ibanez S420
LTD H-301
Ibanez RG520
Peavey Predator USA
Douglas Grendel 725
Line 6 Pod HD500X
Quote by grizzli1994
definitely mh1000. A great Guitar
This. This this this this this.

I'm playing an MH-1000 NT right now, with a Jackson DKMG over on my couch mostly neglected for about 6 months. The MH is just much better built and sounds amazing. Do it.