Okay so I just bought one today. I wanna set it up for just practicing in the lounge for now, and it's got a switch to tone it down to 50w, but I don't know how to change the switch as it's deep inside the amp itself and not on the outside.

So anyone who knows the situation, please give me advice.
Nah it also makes it run on 2 tubes rather than 4. I figured the problem, I just used a toothpick Thanks anyway.
Just use a small screwdriver or allen wrench to move the switch. It is recessed so that it is not accidentally moved. There's nothing to it. It just slides from one position to the other, just like the tube selector switch.
"Maybe this world is another planet's hell?" - Aldous Huxley