Ok.
daytripper75

Bullieve

Quote by Amuro Jay
I'm gonna need specific instructions again on how to properly dance with my pants on my head.
Quote by lolmnt
First you put your pants on your head.
Second you dance.
Third you wipe off all the pussy.
Yea i agree he's legit.

But he needs a full band, performance, and balls if he's wanting to make it to the top and become......POKEMON MASTER!!!!!

...wait what was this about again?
Quote by DieGarbageMan
i can become erect whilst displeasing women

What a talented person.
cool
Quote by Nomack
Next hendrix is like a a sidesplitting triumph of slapstick and scatology, a runaway moneymaker and budding franchise, the worst thing to happen to Kazakhstan since the Mongol hordes, and, a communist.

This is my sig!
He is currently endorsed by Bernie Rico Jr.- an endorsement from Agile would probably be a step down yeah?

And yeah, he's good, needs a band, etc
Quote by Våd Hamster
He is currently endorsed by Bernie Rico Jr.- an endorsement from Agile would probably be a step down yeah?

And yeah, he's good, needs a band, etc

Oh, I see. Still, Agiles are good...just sayin' >_>
~don't finkdinkle when ur supposed to be dimpdickin~
so he can play a good riff... this sort of music works best as part of a song and not as an individual piece, IMO.
So come on in
it ain't no sin
take off your skin
and dance around in your bones

I only heard the first song that popped up on his channel, but IMO it's not that great. I felt that it was mostly rhythm material, so it kind of felt like there should be lyrics.

I don't know, it's not my kind of music.
I'm rgrockr and I do not approve of this message.
He's talented but without an actual band I can't really see myself listening to him, I need more then just instrumentals.
all I ever wanted was to pick apart the day
put the pieces back together my way
Quote by Primus2112
Oh, I see. Still, Agiles are good...just sayin' >_>

They're great mid-level guitars if that's what you mean. You get what you pay for.
He can play, but being able to chug out djent in odd time signatures does not make an interesting or new musician.
reminds of me of Jeff Loomis only without blistering leads.

his riffs are cool and creative, his tone's pretty damn good and he plays real clean.

my only complaint is the lack of leads.

he would do great in a band, but as far as solo material goes, he needs to vary things up a bit.
Quote by Scutchington
I like this guy, he's UG's Greek, and he just told your ass in two paragraphs. And I once spent 5 minutes watching his avatar.

A Brain Malfunction

We'll Never Admit As Defeat
Last edited by Waterboy799 at Jul 9, 2010,