I've heard that fretboard cleaners will dry the wood and so I'll have to condition it.

Is this true??
Quote by Penis_wanker
hey guyz...i have a problem with my dick as i am trying to put inside the guitar input jack.

Its very small but it still doesn't fit in.

Can anyone give me some advice how i can put my dick in?

I am very horny right now

Cheers!
No.

You should buy the Jim Dunlop System 65 Guitar Maintenance Kit and follow the instructions. Please. It's amazing.
why not buy a cleaner/conditioner? that way it will clean it and condition it. Lem-oil does a pretty good job cleaning and conditions too.
Ibanez S7521qm 7 string
Ibanez S771pb
Fender Jaguar HH Special
PRS SE Custom 24 7 string
Epiphone Les Paul Custom
Soft bristle toothbrush and a piece of thin card to clear crud from under frets, then lemon oil.
I usually just use lemon oil to clean and condition, but if the neck is really dirty I'll steel wool the neck first, then lemon oil.
If your guitar has a finished maple fretboard, wiping it down with a dry, inkless microfibre cloth a couple of times a week is all you need to do to keep the fretboard clean. If your guitar has a rosewood fretboard, lightly wipe it down with a dry microfibre cloth once each month or so and roughly once every year and a half you may want to apply a little lemon oil (though if your fretboard is decent quality rosewood and you play it on a regular basis then you could leave it for a decade or more before needing to oil it). If you have an ebony fretboard or any other similar tight-grained exotic wood fretboard with no finish on it, lightly wipe it down with a dry, inkless microfibre cloth once a month and leave it at that.
Yes, I know everything. No, I can't play worth a damn.
A child is trafficked and sold for sex slavery every 30 seconds. Support Love146.
I bought a tub of Ernie Ball Fretboard Conditioner Wipes for my guitars. I never used to bother cleaning the fretboard much but this product really makes them look brand new again. Plus it smells of fresh oranges, lovely! I actually clean a lot of my wooden furniture with them now just for the smell!
Quote by LeftyFretz
I bought a tub of Ernie Ball Fretboard Conditioner Wipes for my guitars. I never used to bother cleaning the fretboard much but this product really makes them look brand new again. Plus it smells of fresh oranges, lovely! I actually clean a lot of my wooden furniture with them now just for the smell!

Are you sure that that's safe??
Quote by Penis_wanker
hey guyz...i have a problem with my dick as i am trying to put inside the guitar input jack.

Its very small but it still doesn't fit in.

Can anyone give me some advice how i can put my dick in?

I am very horny right now

Cheers!
Quote by kenvy
Are you sure that that's safe??

Yeah, it is. Ernie Ball is a guitar accessory company. I would imagine it would be just fine.

But seriously, go with what I said.