Poll: Tell her boyfriend?
Poll Options
View poll results: Tell her boyfriend?
Yes, tell him. She deserves the punishment, he deserves the truth.
36 40%
No, dick move brah. It's not your business, fack off.
53 60%
Voters: 89.
Page 1 of 2
Let's say, hypothetically, that you and a girl start to like each other, a lot. However, she has a boyfriend. Because of this, you and are don't get too close, but have intimate conversations, and she promises she'll break up with him soon and she really really likes you.

You trust her and wait for the day to come soon. After a few weeks she texts you telling you she cheated on her boyfriend. And made out with some other guy. You're justifiably angry and she says she's sorry, so sorry, and she plans to tell her boyfriend soon.

It's about a month later. She hasn't told her boyfriend. Do you anonymously tell him what happened, knowing full well that there's a possibility you're the only one who she told and she might know it was you who told him?

EDDIT: Obviously being 'led on' and 'strung along' was a bad decision. It'd be saah-weet if that wasn't the main topic, making me feel bad. and more pertaining to the poll.

I do not plan on dating this girl after telling the boyfriend anonymously (or not telling him )
The playground of the world
Last edited by Eddie4President at Jul 9, 2010,
Not my problem, why would you get mad?

Quote by BlackmanDown
she seems like a bitch that isnt worth your time. like ghandi said "Bitches aint shit but hoes and tricks"

Fix'd
she seems like a bitch that isnt worth your time. like ghandi said "Bitches aint nothin' but hoes and tricks"
Quote by JacobTheMe
Yeah, the movie was complete tat.

Avoid, unless you enjoy ruining things that you enjoy.

You can call me Cam, Cameron, or any other variation
Mortal Enemies with Primus2112
And everybody's singin'la, la la la, la la la
Do it ******.

Seriously, she'll come right back to you. PLus, she cheated on you too.
Quote by bass-boy-garith
Quote by guitarhero_764
I guess I'm kind of like a hippie. I'm anti-war, do drugs, and like communism.
Your not a hippie, just a ****ing moron.
Don't tell the boyfriend, but make damn sure that she does.
Quote by AA00P
Listen to the man, he's Jewish.
i'd tell her boyfriend if he was a friend. otherwise, i like to stay out of people's business. i wouldn't let her lead me on like that though.
MM Stingray
MIA P Bass
MIM Jazz Bass
GK 700RB-II Head
GK 410SBX Cab
Sansamp 3 Ch. DI
Crybaby Bass Wah
Bass Big Muff
DD3 Delay

MIA Strat
Nashville Tele
Martin 00015M
Hot Rod Deluxe
Big Muff
DS1
Hendrix Crybaby Wah
Quote by funkbass369
i'd tell her boyfriend if he was a friend. otherwise, i like to stay out of people's business. i wouldn't let her lead me on like that though.

Obviously. .. hypothetically. .. I d- would regret being led on like that.
Ummm. Don't **** up relationships asshole. Not even if its a girl you like. Don't do it.
Quote by Kyose
You sir are my God.

That game had the best synthesis system ever.

Quote by firebird103
I'm pretty sure you just won the thread. I can confirm everything you just said as well being a heavily qualified geek myself....

Congrats sir
And that's what happen's when you go for people who are taken, it just always doesn't work.
Quote by jibran
I go to the pit only to just look at your creepy perverted username.

My Tumblr
Quote by Thepredster
Ummm. Don't **** up relationships asshole. Not even if its a girl you like. Don't do it.

I'm just gonna let some one else deal with you.
Quote by Eddie4President
Obviously. .. hypothetically. .. I d- would regret being led on like that.

You still believed after a few weeks that she would dump her boyfriend?
Quote by Eddie4President

I'm just gonna let some one else deal with you.

Yeah.... I just realized this is hypothetical so ummm yeah.....
Quote by Kyose
You sir are my God.

Quote by firebird103
I'm pretty sure you just won the thread. I can confirm everything you just said as well being a heavily qualified geek myself....

Congrats sir
Stay away from the trifling bitch. She's already gonna break one guys heart, she's working on yours, and she's bringing a 3rd member to the party.

Do you really want to date someone with that much drama involved?
Quote by Thepredster
Yeah.... I just realized this is hypothetical so ummm yeah.....

It's not actually hypothetical. But I would think that while I didn't make the best decisions, perhaps her cheating on her boyfriend contributes more to ****ing up a relatioship.
Ignorance is bliss. Don't tell him.

Also, she's just using you as a safety net in case she and her boyfriend break up.
daytripper75

Bullieve

Quote by Amuro Jay
I'm gonna need specific instructions again on how to properly dance with my pants on my head.
Quote by lolmnt
First you put your pants on your head.
Second you dance.
Third you wipe off all the pussy.
Yeah, I'd tell the boyfriend, I'd call her a *****, then purposely thrust my hips in her general direction and watch her languidly slither over like a cobra, yearning to give me a blowjob out of respect for her duties as a faithful slut.
Quote by Eddie4President
It's not actually hypothetical. But I would think that while I didn't make the best decisions, perhaps her cheating on her boyfriend contributes more to ****ing up a relatioship.

To be honest. I would go to and listen to the relationship threads advice which would go something like- Don't cheat with a girl to break them up/ Don't Break up a couple even if you like the girl real bad/ If she doesn't leave her bf for you then she is obviously not committed.
Breaking up a couple is an assholeish move and I can't stress this enough. I'm honestly trying to help you out. If she says she wants to be with you but isn't then she isn't committed. If you like her and want to be committed then you both need to be committed. You AND her. If you or her are just looking to **** then.....
Quote by Kyose
You sir are my God.

Quote by firebird103

Congrats sir
Tell him, man. I'd want someone to tell me if I was being cheated on, and I bet you would too. She's seems like a bitch anyways.
I'd definitely tell the boyfriend if he was a friend of mine, but if he wasn't a friend, I'd just back away from the situation quietly.
Quote by Thepredster
To be honest. I would go to and listen to the relationship threads advice which would go something like- Don't cheat with a girl to break them up/ Don't Break up a couple even if you like the girl real bad/ If she doesn't leave her bf for you then she is obviously not committed.
Breaking up a couple is an assholeish move and I can't stress this enough. I'm honestly trying to help you out. If she says she wants to be with you but isn't then she isn't committed. If you like her and want to be committed then you both need to be committed. You AND her. If you or her are just looking to **** then.....

Thanks, but please read the edited OP. I've already talked to the relationship thread about this by the way. I do not plan to date her.
If I were him I would want to know. I voted yes.

If you were him, would you want to know? This is your vote.

Also, you might consider that telling him will just make him think you're trying to break them up to get her (which she may well try to tell him herself). If you do vote yes, you're gonna need tangible proofs.

[IN PHIL WE TRUST]

Quote by Trowzaa
I only play bots. Bots never abandon me. (´・ω・`)

Excellent descision not to date her. Trust me. Even before the cheating thing.

But on that note, I'd ask her if she has told him beforehand, if she says no, I would but make sure you keep it anonymous. He has a right to know, but if it gets out that you told him, people will assume you were just trying to get back at her for not going out with you.
Needs a new sig

Scandanavian Metal > American Thrash/Groove> Everything Else

Gear:
Jackson JS32T Kelly
Ibanez RG120
RavenRG60
Boss Metal Zone
Sorry. just read OP. I would have to say back off. You'll only create enemies this way. Better off minding your buisness /opinion
Quote by Kyose
You sir are my God.

Quote by firebird103

Congrats sir
Quote by SteveHouse
If I were him I would want to know. I voted yes.

If you were him, would you want to know? This is your vote.

I lol'd at first scrolling through the forum then seeing you had posted last in this thread, I was terrified you would have a paragraph of scorching criticism for all the terrible things I did wrong Thanks for the simple answer though dude.
Quote by Eddie4President
I lol'd at first scrolling through the forum then seeing you had posted last in this thread, I was terrified you would have a paragraph of scorching criticism for all the terrible things I did wrong Thanks for the simple answer though dude.

Wat The only terrible thing you did wrong is thinking FreakAddiction isn't hot.

[IN PHIL WE TRUST]

Quote by Trowzaa

Pfftt women, who needs them.
Scale

The
Summit

Originally Posted by Guitarbaddie
Dude, she's like 12, what is wrong with you?

Originally Posted by RockGuitar92
You're the one who came on her face.

Quote by SteveHouse
Wat The only terrible thing you did wrong is thinking FreakAddiction isn't hot.

She is. I wasn't amused by her trolling though haha.

Quote by Thepredster
Sorry. just read OP. I would have to say back off. You'll only create enemies this way. Better off minding your buisness /opinion

I guess it narrows down to whether it's my business. I don't think he'll be pissed at ME even though, as I've said, it'd be anonymous, because out of respect for him (he's not really a friend don't know him well) and principle I didn't get too close to her, as said in OP.
Last edited by Eddie4President at Jul 9, 2010,
Ignorance is a bliss

but **** that bullshit
tell him
post screen shots of what he says
?????
PROFIT

no seriously forget her no girl is worth the headache
Music is not the Olympics. It's not a sport; it's a form of expression. There is no such thing as bad music. There may be music that you personally don't like, but if you don't like it, don't listen to it.." Eddie Van Halen
What a slut.
My band, Escher
My progressive rock project, Mosaic

Quote by Lappo
clearly, the goal is to convert every thread into a discussion about BTBAM

BTBAM IS ALWAYS RELEVANT
It's not my place to bring it up to the boyfriend. So I wouldn't. I'm morally against adultery, but eventually the boyfriend will find out. I'll tell her how I feel about the subject, and that's as involved as I'll get.
Quote by L2112Lif
I put a ton of my capital into SW Airlines... The next day, THE NEXT DAY these nutters fly into the WTC. What the hell? Apparently no one wanted to fly anymore, and I was like "What gives? God damnit Osama, let me win a fuggin' game!"
fack off
Quote by archerygenious
Jesus Christ since when is the Pit a ****ing courtroom...

Like melodic, black, death, symphonic, and/or avant-garde metal? Want to collaborate? Message me!
Quote by COBHC145
Excellent descision not to date her. Trust me. Even before the cheating thing.

But on that note, I'd ask her if she has told him beforehand, if she says no, I would but make sure you keep it anonymous. He has a right to know, but if it gets out that you told him, people will assume you were just trying to get back at her for not going out with you.

Thanks, but this would really not be anonymous. Asking her if she told him then leaving and telling him? She'd immediately know it was me.
Quote by vIsIbleNoIsE
fack off

Thanks for that.

[IN PHIL WE TRUST]

Quote by Trowzaa

If she's gonna cheat on him, she's gonna cheat on you.

But I wouldn't tell him. Dick move, it's their relationship. It's between them and them only, you don't want to get involved in that. Trust me. And the relationship thread.
Pfft women.
Scale

The
Summit

Originally Posted by Guitarbaddie
Dude, she's like 12, what is wrong with you?

Originally Posted by RockGuitar92
You're the one who came on her face.

I say no, don't tell him. it really isn't your business, but you shouldn't have feelings for that girl. she would do the exact same thing to you twice as fast as her current boyfriend. not worth it.
PeaceLoveUnityRespect
Women you cant live with them............thats it.

But seriously I would get the **** out of Dodge man. Move to a deserted island or out in the jungle but get the hell away from this broad. Dont say a word to him or her ever again.
Last edited by nfrench7fold at Jul 9, 2010,
Page 1 of 2