Hey guys! My name is Richard, and I'm in a band Sideshow from Cranston, RI. We've been together for a long time (note my lame username), and we finally finished our first professional recordings! Our debut EP is entitled "The Rest Was Silence". Our influences include Coheed and Cambria, Misery Signals, The Mars Volta, As Tall As Lions, Periphery, Killswitch Engage, etc. We've shared the stage with acts like Plain White T's, Craig Owens of Chiodos, and a lot of national acts that we are very humbled to play with.

So long story short, I hope you'll take time to check us out, let me know what you think, and maybe help us out a bit!

www.myspace.com/sideshowcranston
Check out my music:
Sideshow

"Swing your hips, not your fists"- Cedric Bixler Zavala
i wish! we're trying to set one up for next year, it's just tough since we're all in college (except that our singer just turned 16:P). I'll keep you posted though, thanks so much for the kind words
Check out my music:
Sideshow

by the way, I don't mean to bump, but we have a bunch of new professional promo shots up on the myspace that I'd love everyone to check out! give me your thoughts and add us!
Check out my music:
Sideshow