My friend wants to trade his ESP LTD F-414 for my ESP LTD D-5.

So my question is it a worthy trade?
Damn it! Disable can't use disable to disable Disable's disable because disable's disable has already been disabled by Disable's disable!
They're about the some quality-wise. I'd rather have the D.
Quote by UraniYum
Fuck you I'm trying to be caring and shit

Quote by Cb4rabid
Okay guys, I have a confession to make. Not really a confession since it's something that's been bugging me for awhile but I've always been in denial about it.

**** you gilly, it's not what you think
Really...I thought the F's had better pups than the D's.
Damn it! Disable can't use disable to disable Disable's disable because disable's disable has already been disabled by Disable's disable!
pickups aren't everything
Quote by UraniYum
Fuck you I'm trying to be caring and shit

Quote by Cb4rabid
Okay guys, I have a confession to make. Not really a confession since it's something that's been bugging me for awhile but I've always been in denial about it.

**** you gilly, it's not what you think
I know.

I just don't want to swap pups.
The body shape of the F-414 is an acquired taste, but that bass have better pickups and electronics than your bass. If everything is equal, you're essentially trading back to a 4 strings. If you frequently use that B string then I wouldn't trade it.
I like the looks of the F-414. Rarely use my D5's B string since most of song I play are rooted on E.
Quote by dark Mass
I like the looks of the F-414. Rarely use my D5's B string since most of song I play are rooted on E.

It sounds like you've made up your mind. If everything is in good shape, you're getting a better deal out of this.
Yup I've made my mind up on the trade.

Thanks for help.