Page 1 of 8
Self explanatory I think. I'll start.

- When I was little, I though hay bales were hibernating buffalo.
- Also, I was assured that bottled beverages tasted much better with the label peeled off.
- I thought sex was just laying on each other and kissing.
- I thought the shoulder on the side of the road would take you directly to California (If you're in the US).

This has potential methinks. Let's see what the Pit thought of the world as a child. Go.
daytripper75

Bullieve

Quote by Amuro Jay
I'm gonna need specific instructions again on how to properly dance with my pants on my head.
Quote by lolmnt
First you put your pants on your head.
Second you dance.
Third you wipe off all the pussy.
My friend had the idea of that "sex" was just making out. He was 15 when we told him how it really was..
DeVillains!
-the world was in black and white just like in the pictures
-heavy metal was scary
-people always died with their eyes closed
Quote by Ylasto
My friend had the idea of that "sex" was just making out. He was 15 when we told him how it really was..

I thought women give birth thru their anus
Quote by sticksause
-the world was in black and white just like in the pictures
-heavy metal was scary
-people always died with their eyes closed

wat he said. also i used to think that when you would signal to make a turn while driving, the car would automatically do a perfect turn. but no it was just my parents
E-married to BlessedRebel15
Most Attractive Female 2011 ^^
Dark Black Rivers in the WinterTime
Quote by CrunchyRoll
I'm not sure if you're aware of this or not, but everything is against the rules at UG
Quote by :Vicious--
wat he said. also i used to think that when you would signal to make a turn while driving, the car would automatically do a perfect turn. but no it was just my parents

I thought the same thing
-thought volleyball was ballyball, was jaded and stubborn when i discovered otherwise.
-the old nba games my dad would play, i still swear to this day that the crowd chanting defense was actually chanting pizza.
-thought that star wars would be real by this time.
-thought sex was only in the butt.
-thought babies were pooped out.
-thought that sharks lived under hockey rinks.
-thought florida was covered with buried treasure
-thought crayons were food.
Gibson Grand Concert Acoustic
roland AC90

I mean this one time I was jacking it pertty hard and was making noises and what not

You, my friend, are a genius!
I used to think a woman got pregnant by taking it up the arse. I blame the failed sex-ed we got in primary school.
¡sıɥʇ pɐǝɹ uɐɔ suɐılɐɹʇsnɐ ʎluo

E-married to danny the fish

Quote by Kensai
That's a purdy mouth you got there, zelestros. Why don't we make good use of that in other ways...
I thought Limp Bizkit was awesome

I really did!
Quote by Skagasm
-thought volleyball was ballyball

This too
Last edited by Oroborous at Jul 9, 2010,
Girls peed out of their butts.
Urine was the only thing that would ever come out of my penis.
The movies/shows on TV were always happening as we were watching them.
When you were sleeping, you were completely unaware of the world outside of your dream.
Last edited by StringAssassin at Jul 9, 2010,
i thought women bled from their nipples during their period

I watched a Cosby Show episode where Cliff says don't bother him unless a baby is coming out of a woman's shoulder, so i assumed that babies came out near the shoulder
I thought that when pizzas were half one flavour, half another, they would make two full sized pizzas (each one the different flavour) cut them in half and stick the different flavours together with cheese.
'Under the radar, out of the system'
Thought you were only dead if you were laying on the grown with your hands *above* your head... otherwise you were still alive and could be revived...
What the hell was wrong with me... I blame video games.
Quote by StringAssassin
Girls peed out of there butts.
Urine was the only thing that would ever come out of my penis.
The movies/shows on TV were always happening as we were watching them
When you were sleeping, you were completely unaware of the world outside of your dream.

+1
Gibson Grand Concert Acoustic
roland AC90

I mean this one time I was jacking it pertty hard and was making noises and what not

You, my friend, are a genius!
I also believed the following because some kid in my second grade class told me about it. He said that a man sticks his penis in a woman and then moves his penis around to "form" the baby. So if a person was good looking, it meant that their dad did a good job moving his penis around the inside of a woman's butt.
That sexual intercourse was penis-->ass
Fender Jaguar 1994
Gibson Thunderbird

Fender Hot Rod Devile 4x12

Zvex Fuzz Factory
EHX Big Muff
Zvex Box of Rock
Joyo Tremolo
Digitech Whammy
EHX Cathedral
Boss DD3
Boss TU3
Quote by car crash heart
I thought that when pizzas were half one flavour, half another, they would make two full sized pizzas (each one the different flavour) cut them in half and stick the different flavours together with cheese.

What the hell are you talking about?
Yksinään hän vaeltaa mis' varjot lankeaa
Halki usvan ja roudan vain teräs seuranaan
Sydämensä kylmä on kuin maa routainen
Mutta silmissään viha polttava kuin kiuas tulinen
-Those SLOW CHILDREN AT PLAY warned of physically slow children.

-Women peed out their asshole

-Vaginas were nothing more than hairy spots

-German was just English in a funny accent

-Pimpin' was easy shit
[quote="'-[NiL"]-']-Those SLOW CHILDREN AT PLAY warned of physically slow children.

I made fun of that sign by saying, "I bet I could beat those fatties in a race"
Quote by HailSlaytan
What the hell are you talking about?

hes saying that when you order a pizza that is 1/2 one flavor(say pepperoni) and 1/2 another flavor(cheese)

the pizza place takes 2 pizzas, 1 completely pepperoni and 1 completely cheese, cut them in half, and then take 1/2 of each pizza and put them together to form 1 pizza. so that its half cheese and half pepperoni.
what the hell is with the misconception of chicks getting ****ed in the ass to get pregnant... wouldnt it save years of confusion if parents would just deal with 10 minutes of awkwardness and just explain to the kids what the hell a vagina is?

anyways, when i was like 9 i heard you got another thing coming on gta vice city and google imaged it. i ended up being scared shitless of metal because i saw rob halford dressed in leather with a whip surrounded by fire.... good times.
Quote by rickyj
what the hell is with the misconception of chicks getting ****ed in the ass to get pregnant... wouldnt it save years of confusion if parents would just deal with 10 minutes of awkwardness and just explain to the kids what the hell a vagina is?

anyways, when i was like 9 i heard you got another thing coming on gta vice city and google imaged it. i ended up being scared shitless of metal because i saw rob halford dressed in leather with a whip surrounded by fire.... good times.

Well, it's not like you have a vagina to compare it to right? And you know girls don't have dicks. But you know they have butts because they poop. It's very logical.
When I was young, I thought my parents were totally perfect...
Current/Main Gear
'06 MIA Fender Stratocaster
'97 Epiphone Les Paul Standard Lim. Ed.
'90s Peavey Classic 30
H&K Tubemeister 18
MXR 404 CAE Crybaby
Ibanez TS9
Ernie Ball Jr. Volume
Digitech Hardwire DL-8
TC Electronic Nova Repeater
- Rays of light coming through the clouds were miracles happening.
- That getting drunk meant you stayed like that forever
- Drugs are bad mmkay

My friend thought planes were Jesus.
Quote by captaincrunk
Well, it's not like you have a vagina to compare it to right? And you know girls don't have dicks. But you know they have butts because they poop. It's very logical.

It's the subconscious of the inner child, already yearning for deviant sexual acts.

All boys are bad. Very bad. It's axiomatic.
Quote by blake1221
- Rays of light coming through the clouds were miracles happening.
- That getting drunk meant you stayed like that forever
- Drugs are bad mmkay

My friend thought planes were Jesus.

My parents are Alcoholics Anonymous members and I thought everyone ended up broke, ugly, and addicted to cigarettes.
I thought Women pooed babies out.
I thought sex was just lying on top and kissing.
I thought Women just had holes, instead of Vaginas.
RIP Tom Searle.
Quote by captaincrunk

My parents are Alcoholics Anonymous members and I thought everyone ended up broke, ugly, and addicted to cigarettes.

more or less that could be true!
When I was in pre-school, I thought that I had actually figured out addition all by myself, without having to be taught. Examples:

2 + 5 = 25

1 + 3 = 13

What's worse is I got all cocky about it and thought I was smarter than everyone.
Quote by denfilade
I used to think that you just needed to ask God to get pregnant...but I had "the talk" at a pretty young age, too, so that cleared things up a bit.

lucky you... I still haven't had that talk
I thought it was physically impossible to cry without sneezing. I just thought sneezing was as much a part of crying as tears were. I have no idea why.
XIAOXI
-i thought that people put their hands over their eyes when looking at something in the distance because it was like ghetto binoculars; it made you see further. the fact that they were simply shielding their eyes from the sun never occurred to me.

- i tried planting nerds candy in my backyard to see if it would grow.

-in kindergarten, i thought the sign outside our school's gym read "no high's here" which meant no high schoolers were allowed in the gym. in reality, the sign read "no high heals".

-both penises and vaginias were called 'wieners'
Remember through sounds
Remember through smells
Remember through colors
Remember through towns
-Modest Mouse, "Novocaine Stain"