I never even played a guitar yet i just traded it to start another hobby.

Since i already have a PS3 that i play online with and my xbox was modded and banned from online i traded it along with 40 back up copies of pirated games and a Rockford Fosgate p4002 car audio amp. Which was sitting in my closet since I'm unemployed and had to stop driving the amp was sitting in my closet a year.

I paid 170.00 for the amp 3 years ago
and 240.00 Between the modded xbox and pack of 50 discs in october

I took it and traded for this

So good deal or not I'm waiting to order a amp soon. It was a trade on craigslist the guy had two of them the other one had modded pickups and knobs and what not that he tried to explain to me but i don't know much about guitars lol he was asking 250.00

He got this car amp and the modded xbox with back up games
Considering the Xbox and car thingy were worthless to you this is an awesome deal. I'd certainly prefer the guitar!
Jackson DK2M
ESP LTD M-200FM w/Tone Zone + PAF Pro
Ibanez RG7321
Digitech Whammy IV
Digitech GSP1101
Furman M-10 LxE
Peavey 6505
ISP Decimator
Well, if you're really want to start playing guitar than I say it's a good deal. Most of us start with cheaper guitars, but a Mexican strat is a damn fine starter guitar.
"Don’t be a guitarist. Be a musician."

Steve Howe
Sweet trade. Oh, and playing too much video games just makes you dull after some time, so you couldn't have found a better replacement hobby than the strat. Enjoy it it looks awesome.
Quote by SeriousMan
Sweet trade. Oh, and playing too much video games just makes you dull after some time, so you couldn't have found a better replacement hobby than the strat. Enjoy it it looks awesome.

Yeah that's why i did it i have like every dam old video game console there is and a Wii,psp,ds, WOW player for over a year and collect ps3 trophies like a trophy *****.

I really needed to start another hobby with all the free time i have but I'm fairly young still 21 laid of construction and now finally going to start a decent hobby that might attract some hot emo girls now i just hope to get real good by my mid 20's lmao.

It was really the perfect thing i just wished i had picked up on it even earlier, i still have to order a amp soon and some accessories but waiting a few weeks in till i can come across some extra cash. Sucks sorta been wanting to play it awhile now. Ive had it like a month now with out getting the amp. If i keep procrastinating its just that much more wasted time i could have learned more it really is a drag with all the free time i have lol
Now watch as soon as I'm about to start getting into it ill be back at work and always pressured for time ha ha what can ya do lol
Last edited by needler420 at Jul 9, 2010,
cracking deal, but if your unemployed you should maybe stop playing PS3 and guitar and go find a job
Quote by Funk-E-Munk
cracking deal, but if your unemployed you should maybe stop playing PS3 and guitar and go find a job

dude i have the internet lol and im legal of course i always have apps pending. This month of july marks 2 years i been off the books though but was able to collect unemployment and I'm forced to look for jobs. The entire time ive had apps pending in just about every retail job there is. Not even a single call for a interview. Right now social life is even starting to suck because i don't have money to got out for shots and what not and i know more people unemployed then employed. Its really insane lol