I was playing with my Wah Wah the other day when I felt this odd, out of place, cracking feeling on my foot.

Now my Wah Wah pedal stays in Wah Mode and never goes back to normal.

That little button thats supposed to click when you step on the pedal does not click now.

I am poor and can not afford to get professional help, So can someone give me a quick diagnosis so I can know where to start?
No I can't.

These Switches I'm Assuming you can find them at any music store? Or is it harder than that?
Quote by Thejoker92
No I can't.

These Switches I'm Assuming you can find them at any music store? Or is it harder than that?

Radio Shack should have them. They aren't expensive, and if you get one exactly like the one you've got in there now, you should be able to swap it pretty easily.
Well, This has been eceedingly Helpful, Once its open I think I will go and bring all of this into practice.

You have been a wonderful UG. Thanks for the help.
When you get it apart take a photo of the switch so you can't ever forget what wire went where. Aren't digital cameras marvelous?
Gilchrist custom
Yamaha SBG500
Telecasters
Randall RM100 & RM20
Marshall JTM45 clone
Marshall JCM900 4102 (modded)
Marshall 18W clone
Fender 5F1 Champ clone
Atomic Amplifire
Marshall 1960A
Boss GT-100

Cathbard Amplification
My band
It happened to me before. Just replace the switch. Should cost you less than $5 if you can solder.
1 2

Little solace comes
to those who grieve
as thoughts keep drifting
as walls keep shifting
and this great blue world of ours
seems a House of Leaves

My Rig
Quote by Will Swanson
HeavyReverb = Hero of The Pit 2010.
Quote by I-Shot-Jr
You sir are my absolute hero.