Does anybody want a Medal of Honor beta key? I got sent one even though i havent pre ordered or anything =S and i dont wanna play it.
Quote by Venice King
Snatch is such a crude term - Use a better one like axe-wound or cave-opening.

Gear:
Ibanez ART300
Roland Cube 20X

I make trip-hop
https://soundcloud.com/chris-thomas-214
^ Check it out
Medal of Honour is crap. It has always lived in Call of Duty's shadow in every way.

That said, pretty much every fps ever lives in the shadow of Call of Duty 2 so...
...Stapling helium to penguins since 1949.
Haha i havent even looked at the game or anything, just checked my email and BAM.
Quote by Venice King

Gear:
Ibanez ART300
Roland Cube 20X

I make trip-hop
^ Check it out
Have got one too.... hate it... are thinking about giving away the account because its only MoH beta on it...
gr8 b8 m8 i r8 8/8
Me me me!

Even though it looks bad I'd like to try it.
Quote by Spartan070sarge
Rubixcuba. I like that.

Quote by Fenderhippie69
Orange amps FTW!
I got both
Quote by Spartan070sarge
Rubixcuba. I like that.

Quote by Fenderhippie69
Orange amps FTW!
I'll have one!

EDIT: aw no 360? nevermind then.
This will start a RIOT! in me
I'll try it.
If no one else takes it.
I tried to get one but they ran out before I could get one.
I have a pc that can run it.
ಠ_ಠ
Quote by Todd Hart
Medal of Honour is crap. It has always lived in Call of Duty's shadow in every way.

That said, pretty much every fps ever lives in the shadow of Call of Duty 2 so...

except for the fact that medal of honor was released about 4 years before the first call of duty and that call of duty is largely a medal of honor clone riding the wave of first-person WWII shooters that were incredibly popular at the time?

anymore, yeah call of duty is loads better, but the trend sort of originated with medal of honor.

inb4wolfinstein3d
Remember through sounds
Remember through smells
Remember through colors
Remember through towns
-Modest Mouse, "Novocaine Stain"
Quote by NoLaurelTree000
except for the fact that medal of honor was released about 4 years before the first call of duty and that call of duty is largely a medal of honor clone riding the wave of first-person WWII shooters that were incredibly popular at the time?

anymore, yeah call of duty is loads better, but the trend sort of originated with medal of honor.

inb4wolfinstein3d

It doesn't matter who the trend originated with, it matters who did it best.
...Stapling helium to penguins since 1949.
If there's one for PS3 could you pm it to me please? If not, nevermind, thanks anyway.
I own an Ibanez J-Custom

I am Guitarnoob_100. Say hey

PSN: Whiski_Guy
Xbox Live: Chris2194

Steam: Galiathslay
So, uhh...

Who's getting the key?
Quote by Spartan070sarge
Rubixcuba. I like that.

Quote by Fenderhippie69
Orange amps FTW!
Quote by Todd Hart

Also you can use the key and redeem it on the MoH website and pick what platform you want it for.
Quote by Rubixcuba
So, uhh...

Who's getting the key?

You are ..you said you wanted it first...im a bit busy atm though ..youll have the key in your inbox by the end of today.

Quote by Venice King

Gear:
Ibanez ART300
Roland Cube 20X

I make trip-hop
^ Check it out
Quote by creelers

Also you can use the key and redeem it on the MoH website and pick what platform you want it for.

Bad Creelers! You know you shouldn't encourage gaming threads out in the wilderness of the Pit!

Bad! Bad! In your bed! In your bed!

Quote by GLP_Arclite
Pooping is well good though, to be fair.

I've got a handle on the fiction.

I'm losing my grip, 'cos I'm losing my fingers.
Quote by Chris3235
You are ..you said you wanted it first...im a bit busy atm though ..youll have the key in your inbox by the end of today.

Cheers man It's getting late so I wanted to find out before getting some sleep
Quote by Spartan070sarge
Rubixcuba. I like that.

Quote by Fenderhippie69
Orange amps FTW!
Quote by metacarpi
Bad Creelers! You know you shouldn't encourage gaming threads out in the wilderness of the Pit!

Bad! Bad! In your bed! In your bed!

Yes papa carpi. I'm sorry.

Quote by creelers

Yeah but the Beta aint out for 360
Quote by Venice King

Gear:
Ibanez ART300
Roland Cube 20X

I make trip-hop
^ Check it out
Quote by Todd Hart

see that's debatable as well. granted, its been awhile since ive played the early games of either series, but i remember always enjoying the early MoH's much more than the early CoD's.

idk if you ever played through MoH pacific assault, but it was pretty badass as far as the range of missions you got to do. ground missions, then manning an anti-aircraft gun on a navy ship, then actually flying airplanes. granted it was a little gimmicky at times, but it seemed a lot less formulaic than some of the CoD game play can be.

i will give you that overall, CoD has done it better, but in the beginning MoH was king.
Remember through sounds
Remember through smells
Remember through colors
Remember through towns
-Modest Mouse, "Novocaine Stain"
Quote by Chris3235
Yeah but the Beta aint out for 360

Its not out yet.

Quote by Todd Hart

The game that did it best isn't Call of Duty.
Last edited by creelers at Jul 9, 2010,
Quote by Chris3235
Does anybody want a Medal of Honor beta key? I got sent one even though i havent pre ordered or anything =S and i dont wanna play it.

What system? If Xbox then yeah, but I'll also take PS3, but my PC couldn't handle it
****. I missed my chance.
What are you dense?
Are you retarded or something?
Who the hell do you think I am?
I'm the goddamn Batman.

April 19th, 2011: The Night of the Boob

Last edited by RampagingAcorn at Jul 9, 2010,
Quote by NoLaurelTree000
see that's debatable as well. granted, its been awhile since ive played the early games of either series, but i remember always enjoying the early MoH's much more than the early CoD's.

idk if you ever played through MoH pacific assault, but it was pretty badass as far as the range of missions you got to do. ground missions, then manning an anti-aircraft gun on a navy ship, then actually flying airplanes. granted it was a little gimmicky at times, but it seemed a lot less formulaic than some of the CoD game play can be.

i will give you that overall, CoD has done it better, but in the beginning MoH was king.

this.

Early MoH was awesome, I remember I used to play it on a Playstation 1 when I was about 5 or 6. Mad game. I still prefer it over CoD

There's blood in the water
Sinking, always sinking

right... a game made by dice will always be better than cod.

bullet drop ftw. realistic knife action instead of that crap we see in cod.

MoH looks alot like cod as does almost any game. Guess you can call it photo realism?

MoH will hopefully be a version of cod that makes you feel you're a soldier rather than an action hero in the singlelayer, and a noobtube rape victim in the multilayer. Not to mention DICE has a better understanding of weapons balancing than Inept Ward
RIP Bernie Mac
RIP Michael Jackson

FUCK YOU DIME!

Quote by Cobain_Is_King
Get 'Cliff is Angry. So so angry' on your ass.

Edit: Then take pictures and send me them.

Genetically engineered and raised by wolverines DAVE MUSTAINE...
As a COD fankid, I think I'm more hyped for this MOH than any other MW releases. This game looks more serious than MW, and from what I can tell, it looks and feels more solid, too. I think it actually has more of a Killzone 2 feel by the looks of it.
I received one of these too, but I gave it to a friend already. I think I got it because I'm signed up for them through Bad Company 2 (>MoH).

[IN PHIL WE TRUST]

Quote by Trowzaa
I only play bots. Bots never abandon me. (´・ω・`)

Quote by SteveHouse
I received one of these too, but I gave it to a friend already. I think I got it because I'm signed up for them through Bad Company 2 (>MoH).

Yeah that must of been why i got mine.
Quote by Venice King

Gear:
Ibanez ART300
Roland Cube 20X

I make trip-hop
^ Check it out