I'm not sure if this law applies to any state other than Georgia, but it's the one that applies to the Class D license (the one that you can get when you're under 18) where you have to have driver's ed for 40 hours and you can't drive with passengers until six months, and then you can only take one, until a full year, in which you can carry three.

What happens if you break this law on the passenger part? I've googled the hell out of it, but I can't find anything on the penalty. It gets broken all the time, but I've never heard of anyone being penalized for carrying more than the legal limit of passengers. I slipped out of it once when I got pulled over though so I don't think they care too much about it anyway, but I'd like to know, just in case..

TL;DR: What happens if you carry over the legal amount of passengers on a Class D license?
Quote by Tone Deaf
Someone has had too much jager in their slushy. :/
Quote by CL/\SH
First person on UG to be a grammar nazi and use the correct form of "your" in the correct context.

+ 70 virgins to you, my good sir.

Quote by Fassa Albrecht
Girls DO fap...I don't though.
You get sent back to Mexico.
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew
You should be careful what you say. Some asshole will probably sig it.

Quote by Axelfox
Yup, a girl went up to me in my fursuit one time.

Quote by Xiaoxi
I can fap to this. Keep going.
Quote by Jackal58
You get sent back to Mexico.

I'm actually German But we do have a TON of Mexicans down here...
Quote by Tone Deaf
Someone has had too much jager in their slushy. :/
Quote by CL/\SH
First person on UG to be a grammar nazi and use the correct form of "your" in the correct context.

+ 70 virgins to you, my good sir.

Quote by Fassa Albrecht
Girls DO fap...I don't though.
They probably suspend your license. They have the same thing over here in Oregon (but the details a bit different).

I don't actually know what they do, but that seems like what they would do.
^^The above is a Cryptic Metaphor^^

"To know the truth of history is to realize its ultimate myth and its inevitable ambiguity." Everything is made up and the facts don't matter.

MUSIC THEORY LINK
We have a similar law in Oklolhoma. I got my license like two months before it went into effect

[IN PHIL WE TRUST]

Quote by Trowzaa
I only play bots. Bots never abandon me. (´・ω・`)

That was an expertly executed first post. I can't even respond right now.

It's probably like a small fine, you might have to take a shitty little drivers' ed course that just lasts a day, they do that around here.
**** if I know. I doubt they enforce it very much, though. Their biggest concern in Georgia now is the 'super speeder' law.
I'M IN THE FIGHT TO CURE CYSTIC FIBROSIS...MY LIFE DEPENDS ON IT!

Quote by JustRooster
I'm a straight man, but I'd put that surfcaster right in my mouth.

Quote by JD2k9
Well, life is like a penis.
Women make it hard.
Also, it's short but seems long when it gets hard.
Quote by SteveHouse
We have a similar law in Oklolhoma. I got my license like two months before it went into effect

Similar law in Mi. It only involves drivers under 18 with more than 1 passenger after dark. License gets revoked until you're 18.
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew
You should be careful what you say. Some asshole will probably sig it.

Quote by Axelfox
Yup, a girl went up to me in my fursuit one time.

Quote by Xiaoxi
I can fap to this. Keep going.
Georgia? Is it safe to drive there again?
Quote by Carmel
I can't believe you are whoring yourself out like that.

ಠ_ಠ
It's similar in Kentucky as well. Although it only applies to people under 18. The cops don't really care about that here from what I have seen.
Quote by Carmel
Lucky I'm a girl and I don't give a damn.

Quote by darkwolf291

I've seen her kill a man with a spork and a rubber band
No one is safe from the wrath of Batgirl!
Quote by JagerSlushy

I'm actually German But we do have a TON of Mexicans down here...

Dayum! They swim far now
Quote by Slinov
i love you

I Watched Download 07 on the internet Because I'm A poor Bastard and I'm Damn Proud!
california has a similar law

the cops aren't gonna pull you over randomly, but if you get pulled over for some other reason and you have another passenger with you when you aren't allowed, it's just another strike against you/you probably get a higher fine.
Go Veg.
A ticket maybe???

All I know is that you cant get pulled over for it. You have to do something else first, and then they tack it on as an extra fine. So dont speed or roll stop signs with friends in the car, and your cool (even if you look like a pussy)

Also, who the fcuk is joshua and why does he get his own law?
Last edited by tubatom868686 at Jul 9, 2010,
If its not on a ticket, youre not getting in trouble. If it is on a ticket, you might get your license suspended until you turn 18

Quote by Neo Evil11
Georgia? Is it safe to drive there again?

I live here too, and NO, its not. Too many stupid shits that dont realize that they are moving a literal ton of metal at 95 down the highway.
Quote by Butt Rayge
Pretty sure Jesus was decaffeinated.

I'm just a hedonist without happiness