I am looking for an inexpensive rotary simulator pedal.

Wondering what your opions are (good or bad) on the two pedals above...

Thanks!!!
A lot of people are going to bash Behringer now.

Considering you want it to be cheap, Behringer is an option. I've never tried either of those two, but I'm leaning towards Danelectro, because I know they're doing quality stuff.
Quote by DarkValo666
A lot of people are going to bash Behringer now.

Considering you want it to be cheap, Behringer is an option. I've never tried either of those two, but I'm leaning towards Danelectro, because I know they're doing quality stuff.

I was looking more towards the Danelectro, but the few reviews I found said that there was increase in volume when you turn the Dan. Rocky Road on.
I don't actually have any experience with these particular pedals. However Danelectro seem to make much higher quality pedals than Behringer, however I have a Behringer chorus pedal, and it's not that bad at all. But I'd buy the Dano.
"In modern music, a lot of people are really stuck on the example, asif it were the idea. It takes millions of examples to articulate an idea, so don't get stuck on the f*cking example." - Joshua Homme, 2008.
Quote by FuzzLove
I don't actually have any experience with these particular pedals. However Danelectro seem to make much higher quality pedals than Behringer, however I have a Behringer chorus pedal, and it's not that bad at all. But I'd buy the Dano.

Thanks Man!
your best bet would be to re-house the Rocky Road in a better case. the mini series of Dano effects take about 6 months (i'm being generous here) of regular use before breaking down. the case and jacks are plastic and the switch can't take much abuse. re-housing it would cost a little extra, but it would be well worth it.

or you could skip the whole rehousing hootennany and save up your dough for a decent pedal. if you can find one, Line 6's Rotomachine is one of the best priced and best sounding rotating speaker emulators out there. it's been discontinued, so youy might have to do some eBay lurking for awhile.

bottom line is you get what you pay for.
Quote by patriotplayer90
Lolz that guy is a noob.

Egnater
Leave it on the press, Depress Depress Taboot Taboot.
Quote by Jhachey22
your best bet would be to re-house the Rocky Road in a better case. the mini series of Dano effects take about 6 months (i'm being generous here) of regular use before breaking down. the case and jacks are plastic and the switch can't take much abuse. re-housing it would cost a little extra, but it would be well worth it.

or you could skip the whole rehousing hootennany and save up your dough for a decent pedal. if you can find one, Line 6's Rotomachine is one of the best priced and best sounding rotating speaker emulators out there. it's been discontinued, so youy might have to do some eBay lurking for awhile.

bottom line is you get what you pay for.

Great Info! Thanks!!!