(I've searched this and haven't found it, and wasn't sure whereto post it) Does anyone here have a like to get guitar pro 6 full? I really can't find it. I want to buy it to support the company, but I need it now, and I don't have the $ right now. Any leads?
Ask your little wish fairy that you have for it. Do it, sex isn't it's purpose.
They made me do push ups in drag

I'm gonna have a really hard time if we're both cannibals and racists.

Don't dress as a whore, he'll thump you.

I'm a firework, primed to go off
Quote by blake1221
From what I've heard, Guitar Pro 5 is superior

I have GP5 and while it is sufficient, I am interested in trying the full version of GP6 before I buy it.
Quote by captaincrunk
Then don't support them, they're being idiots. I'll find you a full copy.

Seriously? Good luck. I was up all last night searching.
Quote by captaincrunk
EDIT: ^ They let u download demos don't they?

http://tuxguitar.herac.com.ar/

If you need it now that will more than fulfill your needs.

You're joking right? TuxGuitar is a piece of crap compared to any version of GP.
The more you say 'epic' the less it means.
Quote by Dynamight
You're joking right? TuxGuitar is a piece of crap compared to any version of GP.

Considering that It can open any version of GP (haven't tried 6, but UG doesn't even accept 6 yet)... I'd say you're just plain wrong. RSE is worthless to me, I have VST's that put RSE to shame.

Threadstarter, do you have a demonoid account?
Quote by Dynamight

In what way? It plays back the song and tell you what note to play, exactly the same as GP. I prefer Tuxguitar over GP5, I haven't tried 6 though.
...Stapling helium to penguins since 1949.
Quote by Todd Hart
In what way? It plays back the song and tell you what note to play, exactly the same as GP. I prefer Tuxguitar over GP5, I haven't tried 6 though.

I deleted tuxguitar the second it asked me to download some flash player or what not, because apparently it doesn't work without it