I spotted this thread on the Monkeylord forum and thought I'd bring it over here. Has anybody had some experience with Bulldog pups? They're handmade in the UK, about £150 for a custom set and made by ex-Bareknuckle Winder and Matamp designer Hayden Minett.

I was thinking of going for something like the Black Labels in my RG - they've got pretty similar DC ratings to Nailbombs, and I imagine I could get them on alnico V rather than the ceramic if necessary (I'll enquire when I have some money again).
Quote by Kensai
Please, I eat gays for breakfast...

Quote by Kensai
I must be even further in the closet then
Last edited by Hidden Hippo at Jul 9, 2010,
they're meant to be great but i haven't tried them. A bunch of people at the musicradar forum have them, i think.
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
Thanks for the heads up Dave - I've thrown a thread up on there too. Do you know anywhere with clips - they seem really hard to find, although am I right in saying they're a fairly new company?
Quote by Kensai
Please, I eat gays for breakfast...

Quote by Kensai
I must be even further in the closet then
i think they've been around for a while, but i mean even bareknuckle is fairly new, so yeah, you're not talking 30 years or anything, probably last 5 years, kind of thing, maybe even a little less.
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?