I've been trying out some pretty crazy alternate tunings for the past few days, and I'm kind of starting to run out of ideas.

...So, what are some of your favorite alternate tunings, and why?

Sorry in advance if theirs already a thread on this, but I couldn't find one in the searchbar, so I just decided to start a new one.
Quote by leg end

"Roses are red,
Violets are bitchin'
Goddammit woman,
get back in the kitchen"
i like D standard, very basic metal tuning
Self proclaimed prophets are great people...
1/4 step down. not drastic, but its enough to make bending significantly easier, and PH are more pronounced. Plus, it adds a slight crunch to the sound
Quote by LesPaulHer0
"in the grand scheme of things, nobody cares"

Gear:
Dean 10K Commemorative Razorback
Ibanez RG 3EX1
BC Rich Mockingbird Evil Edge
Fender Acoustic
Marshall MG250DFX
Ibanez Weeping Demon Wah
Electro Harmonix Small Clone Full Chorus
half step down, drop d, drop Db.
my gear: ibanez destroyer( with gibson 500t pickup), epiphone les paul plus,ampeg electric, marshall jcm2000 triple super lead half stack
i like drop d for clean finger picking and and easier power chord chugging on the lower strings
open d use a capo and make it it open e for some lazy strumming
half a step down for singing makes it relatively easier and and bends are easier and its rel esy to show of with acoustic tapping on this one
but i keep my guitars in standard for the most part
Drop c,drop d,half step down,drob b flat(or drop a sharp)
Question Everything
Gear
PRS SE 245
Schecter Solo Special
B-52 AT-100
Orange CR60
Fulltone GT-500
Morley Bad Horsie 2
Banshee Talkbox
Quote by Dirt Bag Boy
1/4 step down. not drastic, but its enough to make bending significantly easier, and PH are more pronounced. Plus, it adds a slight crunch to the sound

I use C 256 which is about 3:16 step down (roughly 12 cents higher than your tuning). It works.

DADGAD is an alternate tuning I like. I also like 50-edo as an alternate tuning system.
D standard for acoustic stuff, C standard for electric.
Quote by Eddie616
this guy is of epic legend.

it's true.