Poll Options
View poll results: Eazy Right?
Yes
7 24%
No
22 76%
Voters: 29.
Page 1 of 2
I watched something on VH1 about NWA and i thought that Eazy E was a Douchbag for picking his producer over his childhood friend (Ice Cube) so pit, what are your opinions on Eazy E and NWA? Was Eazy right to choose his manager?
Last edited by metallica #1 at Jul 9, 2010,
probably not the best place to post this. But Eazy was sweet and the rest of them were weak.
There is a war going on for your mind.

If you are thinking, you are winning.

Resistance is victory.

We are building up a new world.
Do not sit idly by.
Quote by metallica #1
Yeah i know not the best but why not right? What?? Dre and Ice Cube are amazing i thought dj yella was weak

Yella didn't do anything...

And all 4 MC's were great.

EDIT: Jerry Heller was the manager, not the producer. It was a pretty low move on Eazy's part, but he was a businessman, and that was a business move I'd assume.
Last edited by Alexishxc1337 at Jul 9, 2010,
No sir, I believed it to be thoroughly wack.
Quote by the_white_bunny
your just a simpleton that cant understand strategy apparently.

Quote by the_white_bunny
all hail king of the penis sucking(i said balls. you said dick for some reason?) Isabiggles
Quote by Fenderhippie69
probably not the best place to post this. But Eazy was sweet and the rest of them were weak.

Ran was my favorite
Quote by Alexishxc1337
Yella didn't do anything...

And all 4 MC's were great.

EDIT: Jerry Heller was the manager, not the producer. It was a pretty low move on Eazy's part, but he was a businessman, and that was a business move I'd assume.

Yeah but NWA would have stayed together longer if Ice Cube stayed and Ice Cube left because he wasn't getting money that was rightfully his
Eazy does it
Quote by Kyose
You sir are my God.

That game had the best synthesis system ever.

Quote by firebird103
I'm pretty sure you just won the thread. I can confirm everything you just said as well being a heavily qualified geek myself....

Congrats sir
Meh, Im happy it happened really. Dre made The Chronic and brought us Snoop, better than anything NWA, or any of its other members, did.
who you think brought you the o.g.s, easy e's, ice cubes and D.o.c.s, the snoop d-o-double gs, and the group that said mutha **** the police!

Dre !
Treble>Epiphone Prophecy EX - MXR micro Amp - MXR Blue Box - MXR Fullbore - MXR Noise Clamp - Vox AD30VT
Bass>Ibanez BTB505 - MXR Blowtorch - MXR D.I. - Peavey MaxBass 700 - Peavey TVX410
Man, did you guys hear? Guns N Roses refused to play after James Hetfield burned himself. Thoughts?
Quote by vintage x metal
I love you =] I can't say I was very fond of you when we first started talking because you trolled the hell out of my threads, but after talking to you here I've grown very attached to you.

Yeah, write to my fanclub about it, honey.
Quote by Jack Off Jill
Man, did you guys hear? Guns N Roses refused to play after James Hetfield burned himself. Thoughts?

What does that have to do with NWA
>:[ @ Ice Cube hate. Sure now he makes family movies, but he is still gangsta
Quote by Jack Off Jill

Furthermore, did you see that new Silence of the Lambs film?

Yeah, I googled 1992 happenings
Slappa tha bass
Quote by sticksause
>:[ @ Ice Cube hate. Sure now he makes family movies, but he is still gangsta

I don't get how anyone can hate someone for getting out of a gang lifestyle.
Quote by hootie37
Furthermore, did you see that new Silence of the Lambs film?

Yeah, I googled 1992 happenings

Haha, someone got it.
Quote by vintage x metal
I love you =] I can't say I was very fond of you when we first started talking because you trolled the hell out of my threads, but after talking to you here I've grown very attached to you.

Yeah, write to my fanclub about it, honey.
All of NWA was good.

Eazy-E simply took an opportunity. No one could foresee him dying.
Quote by zachbino57
CSguitarvocal is correct as usual, pepsi tastes much better out of a can.

Quote by TWISTEDFender
And CSguitarvocal for teh win.
Quote by KeepOnRotting
I don't get how anyone can hate someone for getting out of a gang lifestyle.

I hate him for being a shit rapper.

pretty much sums it up
GAS LIST

Z.Vex SHO
AnalogMan Stereo Chorus
Barber Tone Press
Way Huge Supa Puss
I don't think Easy E really made the group. I'm not that up to date on my history of NWA, but didn't the group hit a slump after Ice Cube quit anyway?
i only really like the one song. I should listen to them more...
Stand up and cheer if you like SimCity

Play Up Pompey, Pompey Play Up
THE WiLDHEARTS

Quote by goest
I'm going to take this opportunity to initiate my campaign to replace the phrase "Taking a shit" with "Busting a grumpy."
Quote by mental_zer0
I hate him for being a shit rapper.

And being an even worse actor.
Eazy E was a dick. Ice Cube wrote most of Straight Outta Compton and it was far and away their best album. Although Eazy E did fund the recording of the album...

... With money he got selling crack.
Is it still a God Complex if I really am God?

America is the only country that went from barbarism to decadence without civilization in between.
Oscar Wilde
Up to him really, but as far as producers go, Dr Dre is the best there is. Those two should have stayed working together, because I think Eazy E is a great rapper.

But Ice Cube wrote everything on Straight Outta Compton... and I haven't heard much of Eazy E's solo stuff.
Last edited by Ninja Vampirate at Jul 9, 2010,
Eazy E know how to do it

Nigga be straight from the hood

westside

he's a better rapper then those other foos anyway
Quote by JacobTheMe
JacobTheEdit: Hell yeah Ruben.

Quote by Jackal58
I met Jesus once. Cocksucker still owes me 20 bucks.
Quote by diofan88
Eazy E know how to do it

Nigga be straight from the hood

westside

he's a better rapper then those other foos anyway

Nah

Ice Cube > Eazy E
Quote by darkcheef
Ren > Ice Cube > Easy E

No way, Ice Cube and Eazy E are clearly better than MC Ren.

Dr Dre doesn't really count, but if I had to rank him, he's my favourite out of all of them. I fucking love The Chronic.
Quote by Ninja Vampirate
No way, Ice Cube and Eazy E are clearly better than MC Ren.

Dr Dre doesn't really count, but if I had to rank him, he's my favourite out of all of them. I fucking love The Chronic.

I wish it didn't take him 10 years to make an album
Quote by Ninja Vampirate
Up to him really, but as far as producers go, Dr Dre is the best there is. Those two should have stayed working together, because I think Eazy E is a great rapper.

But Ice Cube wrote everything on Straight Outta Compton... and I haven't heard much of Eazy E's solo stuff.

His solo stuff all I really remember him for. NWA was like one big group, each of the members didn't really feel like NBA on their own anyway.
Quote by captaincrunk
His solo stuff all I really remember him for. NWA was like one big group, each of the members didn't really feel like NBA on their own anyway.

The only NWA member solo album I like more than Straight Outta Compton is The Chronic... it was great.
Page 1 of 2