Poll: Could you?
Poll Options
View poll results: Could you?
Yes, I'd hit it. I'd never tell my bro however.
75 23%
Yes, I'd hit it. I'd tell my friend too.
108 33%
No, I wouldn't hit it. That goes against the bro code.
25 8%
No... that's my friend, sometimes pussy just isn't worth it.
34 10%
Yes, I would hide it and regret it forever.
6 2%
Maybe if I was drunk, but I'd regret it forever
6 2%
Maybe if I was drunk, but I'd never tell my friend.
8 2%
Maybe if I was drunk, and I'd explain that to my friend
20 6%
I'd rather do his mom.
6 2%
I'd rather do YOUR mom.
42 13%
Voters: 331.
Page 1 of 3
Could you do it? Sometimes wanting some pussy can make guys crazy... but would it make you crazy enough to try to get with your best friends sister? (assume she's really hot)
I have before.

analedit: I got his permission though....or actually she's the one who asked and he's the one who told me that i could.
Sail upon the open skies
Last edited by angusfan16 at Jul 9, 2010,
Nope. I wouldn't. Nothing good can come of that.
maybe if you had a
revolver
you'd
suck less

press
↑ ↑ ↓ ↓ ← → ← → B Areceive bacon

Gamertag: Seanslaught
PSN: BeastlyBassist
Steam: Beastly396
lol, nah.

You are standing in an open field west of a white house, with a boarded front door.
There is a small mailbox here.

Steam: | PSN: Zeroxxed | Twitter:
I would probably not do it, unless it's in a relationship.
DeVillains!
No. Cause if I'd break up with her he'd be all pissy. But it depends how much he actually cared about her.
1. You're surfing the internet.
2. You're browsing through the UG forums.
3. You're reading now.
5. You didn't notice that there was no #4.
6. You just checked it.
7. Now you're having a lil smile.

Quote by hawk_kst
You Sir, have the best signature like ever!
Quote by Kozlic
No. Cause if I'd break up with her he'd be all pissy. But it depends how much he actually cared about her.

no one said anything about dating
Gotta keep my eyes from the circling skies...
tounge tied and twisted just an earth bound misfit...

>CRYPTIC METAPHOR<

Quote by ilikepirates
ilikeyou.

not hated
one of my mates (who's 20) is seeing his friends sister, who's 17, and even lives with them in their families home.

everything works out fine, though maybe its because they spoke about it before he asked her out, but everythings been cool.

if you're considering nailing your friends sister, shinysides, you might want to ask first. things will work out great

or it might get really awkward, but thats a risk worth taking, right?
Quote by Stud_Muffin

or it might get really awkward, but thats a risk worth taking, right?

my best bud's sister is in gr 9, and I have a girlfriend who I'm devoted enough to to drive 16 hours to see her at university. I couldn't even consider that shit being even close to worth the risk
You guys are pussies.
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew
You should be careful what you say. Some asshole will probably sig it.

Quote by Axelfox
Yup, a girl went up to me in my fursuit one time.

Quote by Xiaoxi
I can fap to this. Keep going.
She is 3 years younger than me, but amazingly hot. I'd definitely do her. And he said he wouldn't care. Problem is: she's had 4 different boyfriends since that time and I can't even seem to realize when she's free. That and their cousin, who has a huge influence on his sister, has known me since we were in primary school, and I was a real douche back then, so probably not gonna happen.
Quote by Jackal58
You guys are pussies.

This guy (indirectly) me out. For reasons I don't know, your opinion matters to me.

I'm going to do it.

edit: Kidding of course. I dunno if he'd be all that mad, probably just kinda disappointed.
Last edited by -[NiL]- at Jul 9, 2010,
His mom's a MILF, if given the chance, I'd take it. -shrug- But then again, my friends aren't exactly the greatest people themselves.
Of course. If she's hot enough and into it, but I would like to use the drunk thing as an excuse.
Originally Posted by happytimeharry
Your avatar is creepy, yet incredibly hypnotic...

I do what I can

Originally Posted by FiNNi
@AlterEdge: On a side note, I laughed when I noticed pedobear was your avatar

Me too... me too...
I'm sorry, but suddenly the pit could pull their best friend's sister? My best friend has a brother and not sister. I don't wanna pull his brother.
Chandler did it, and so would I!
Quote by jfreyvogel
I did a while back. The way he found out wasn't that good either...

Let me guess: His apartment, which he bought off an ugly naked guy, overlooks her apartment, and he saw the two of you "at it"?
Quote by Zero-Hartman
Damn you, bodyheatseeker

Quote by Paramore.
bodyheatseeker, I will NEVER forgive you.

Last edited by bodyheatseeker at Jul 9, 2010,
I'd hit it, and I'd tell my friend to.

wink-wink

edit: TBH I'd need to be drunk, but I'd tell him. Of course this is completely hypothetical cuz my best friend's sisters are both married.
Last edited by GettintheLedout at Jul 9, 2010,
not my best freinds sister they look to much like each other id feel like im nailing my freind not that hes a bad looking guy but hes a guy and is enough to kill my boner.
another freind i know his sister is like a year younger than him she tempts me to no end and i was thinking about it until i realised i should stop hanging out with third graders

but seriously shes a freshman and i decided not to because her brother would kick my ass if i did he told me he would and i beleive him doesnt stop her from being all up in my sack
Yeah, why not? I wouldn't try make it a secret... I'd do it and if the subject was brought up I'd tell them how it is... and whether they liked it or not it happened/is going to happen. The friend would have to get over it if they didn't like it. (and they always do get over it anyway, or they aren't a real friend if they hold a grudge like that... thats life) I mean c'mon, if we're all adults we are free to make our own decisions. Besides, nothin should get in the way of some tail.
"When sh*t becomes valuable, the poor will be born without assholes."
Hell yeah. It's not like I wanted to shag his girlfriend. His sister can do whatever she wants with her poon.
Need fashion advice?

Quote by PaperStSoapCo
I wish I had a dick like a black guy instead of my little white dick.

Quote by JoelTheShredder
i love you more than words can express jean.

I saw Rick Astley in Quebec City, on April 10th 2009. Best day of my life!
Quote by MetalManiac_86
Yeah, why not? I wouldn't try make it a secret... I'd do it and if the subject was brought up I'd tell them how it is... and whether they liked it or not it happened/is going to happen. The friend would have to get over it if they didn't like it. (and they always do get over it anyway, or they aren't a real friend if they hold a grudge like that... thats life) I mean c'mon, if we're all adults we are free to make our own decisions. Besides, nothin should get in the way of some tail.

... you haven't seen Scarface, have you?
but I'm bestfriends with his sister too!
Quote by JacobTheMe
Yeah, the movie was complete tat.

Avoid, unless you enjoy ruining things that you enjoy.

You can call me Cam, Cameron, or any other variation
Mortal Enemies with Primus2112
And everybody's singin'la, la la la, la la la
[quote="'-[NiL"]-']This guy (indirectly) me out. For reasons I don't know, your opinion matters to me.

I'm going to do it.

I'm glad this isn't a thread about bungie jumping without a bungie.
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew

Quote by Axelfox

Quote by Xiaoxi
It would be weird man. If they are family and all. As a brother you don't want to think about your best friend having intercourse with your little sister.
The corners of your mouth feel dry and rather itchy, don't they?

(oh god, I just noticed this one) Your penis is never quite comfortable in its current position.

oh btw:
manual blinking activated
Quote by Jackal58
You guys are pussies.

I'm not gonna screw a 15 year old just cause some old guy on the intertubes tells me to. Goddamn pervert, what are you, catholic?
Quote by Jackal58
I'm glad this isn't a thread about bungie jumping without a bungie.

Ha, I was teasing. I know I'm a puss.

This new concept sounds pretty good though.
Quote by TheQuailman
I'm not gonna screw a 15 year old just cause some old guy on the intertubes tells me to. Goddamn pervert, what are you, catholic?

Not anymore. Just wait a year and you won't need absolution.
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew

Quote by Axelfox

Quote by Xiaoxi
Page 1 of 3