http://austin.craigslist.org/msg/1834556550.html

Is that worth it? I'm buying becasue i need/want a floyd rose guitar and also am loving the fact it has 2 single coils and humbucker. Is this a good deal? I heard this guitar is the Limited addition 2 version?

I play a lot of things like Red hot chili peppers, bloc party, system of down. Rage against the machine, Kill switch engage, van halen, metallica, iron maiden, escape the fate, jimi hendrix.

Basically, i need a versatile guitar and this seems like it. Also i have another guitar with a fixed bridge so the changing the tuning thing should not be a problem.
Quote by MatrixClaw
anyway, i must be off, my gf says we gotta go cause i poked her and now she's bleeding

Quote by BobDetroit
The real question is why the **** are you talking to your mom about a Mesa?What the hell did you think she was going to say?"No dear, I prefer Dual Rec tone?!"
any inputs?
Quote by MatrixClaw
anyway, i must be off, my gf says we gotta go cause i poked her and now she's bleeding

Quote by BobDetroit
The real question is why the **** are you talking to your mom about a Mesa?What the hell did you think she was going to say?"No dear, I prefer Dual Rec tone?!"
Last edited by Aashraya at Jul 9, 2010,
seriously no one has heard of this guitar?
Quote by MatrixClaw

Quote by BobDetroit
My uncle owns a Fernandez similar to that one. It's a decent lower-medium end guitar, and the pickups in it are pretty good. I say go for it.
99% of my posts will probably be entirely misinformed, malformed, malware infested, and... marmalade topped.

Oh, and your tongue is on fire.
If it's an MIJ Fernandes the odds are its of very decent quality. If you can get a chance to go play it, you should, but if its been well maintained, which it looks like it has, I don't think I'd have a problem spending $225 on that guitar. And if you can hagle him down a bit even better!

But personally, without knowing more about the model, if I got that for $225 I'd be just fine with that!
First all THANK YOU for a reply!

and he told me yes it is a MIJ model but i mean how can i be sure? He could just lie to me?
Quote by MatrixClaw

Quote by BobDetroit
so any tips on how to confirm that it is a MIJ model

i looked at fernandes website and apparently they dont answer questions about older models
So i cant email them about this.
Quote by MatrixClaw

Quote by BobDetroit
Kirk Hammett used to play one in the late 80's. I'm assuming he thought it was a good guitar.