hey guys just a small question, any big diferences when you scallope a guitar neck?
Any sound diferences, more confortable ?

Best Regards.
It is supposed to make it easier to play, because you use a lighter touch and can therefore play faster, if I remember right. Supposed to be good for your hand too for the same reason. Never actually played one though, always wanted to...
We've dressed up in our best...

...and are prepared to go down like gentlemen.

Quote by bogg808
The PBT is for those too TGP for the rest of UG.

Quote by mcraddict81592
Supposed to be good for your hand too for the same reason.

I think that's because it relieves the stress you apply while fretting.
ಥ_ಥ ಠ_ಠ ಠ_ೃ ·ಏ· ಢ_ಢ

E-Married to the sexy DarkConcertine

and Jon777 .

Quote by mcraddict81592
It is supposed to make it easier to play, because you use a lighter touch and can therefore play faster, if I remember right. Supposed to be good for your hand too for the same reason. Never actually played one though, always wanted to...

The first part of what you said is actually a common misconception. It actually makes it HARDER to play as your touch needs to be PERFECT. But when you DO play it right,it ends up sounding much more clean.
Quote by AA00P
Listen to the man, he's Jewish.
I was right ish, apparently. Hahah. I'm assuming you're considering doing it to your guitar, so do you by chance know about how much it costs? I'm a little curious myself.
We've dressed up in our best...

...and are prepared to go down like gentlemen.

Quote by bogg808
The PBT is for those too TGP for the rest of UG.

i was thinking about doing it to my guitar, but just from the 12 above, dont know about the costs, couldnt find a local store that could do that for me , yet. S: