the wire in my guitar input jack came off and I need to know exactly what part of the guitar input it needs to be re soldered on

thanks
This kind of thing happens all the time, it happened to me once as well.

Theres like prong type things(I don't know how else to describe it lol) on the inside of your input jack right? That two other wires should be soldered onto (two different prong things), just solder your wire onto the unused spot.
Quote by MrFlibble
Zakk Wylde actually uses four MGs on stage. One set to crushing overdrive, one set to brutal distortion, one set to crushingly brutal distortion, and the fourth set to brutally crushing overdrive.

Krank Distortion Pedal!!!!
Dude it's broken forever. You need a new guitar. If you try to fix it you'll just blow it up; those wires have dynamite in them that will explode when you touch a soldering iron to them.

E-peen:
Rhodes Gemini
Fryette Ultra Lead
Peavey 6505
THD Flexi 50

Gibson R0 Prototype
EBMM JP13 Rosewood
Fender CS Mary Kaye

WTLT

(512) Audio Engineering - Custom Pedal Builds, Mods and Repairs
Quote by mmolteratx
Dude it's broken forever. You need a new guitar. If you try to fix it you'll just blow it up; those wires have dynamite in them that will explode when you touch a soldering iron to them.

yeah dude you're pretty much screwed my wire came loose i tryed resoldering it now i have 4 of the same guitar just smaller just kidding its fixable
Zune Tag: Metal4life 1976
PlayStation Network: Koltzow

Quote by Bearded_Seth
At least you know you're attractive..

Quote by TheAbsentOne
I'd smack his ass too.

a wire comes off when you dont remove the jack to tighten it.

and two wires, two metal tabs.

the ground wire to inner most lug.
Jenneh

Quote by TNfootballfan62
Jenny needs to sow her wild oats with random Gibsons and Taylors she picks up in bars before she settles down with a PRS.

Set up Questions? ...Q & A Thread

Recognised by the Official EG/GG&A/GB&C WTLT Lists 2011