who can argue that drummers are always a pain in the butt?!?! out of all the musicians, drummers are always the most annoying....
*reported*
Sell and Promote your music TuneHub!

wy is yer mad at muy gramhar fer?

Quote by jimmyled
jimmybanks youre a genius.

aparently i ar smrt?
Quote by dyingLeper
jimmybanks youre a genius

GO SENS GO
My experience with drummers is never that great when it comes to being in a band together. they always seem like they are less dedicated (miss practice) than the rest of the band. They also were the laziest when it came to contributing to the music. They pretty much just waited until the whole song was written before adding the drums to the music. Remember, I'm just talking about my past experience with drummers
As the great Dave Grohl once said

Everyone says drummers are stupid, and annoying, but they don't realize that without them there band would suck.

May not be word for word sorry:p
Dave Lombardo is my favorite drummer. Listening to him makes me wanna start playing the drums. Riley from Thrice is a very solid in his playing and he seems like a really cool dude so he gets a close second. And of course RIP REV. He wasn't one of my favs but I love Avenged and was sad when he passed.
I don't always post in the threads but when I do its random and pointless because I'm ignorant enough to think you care.
This is my theory:
Drumsets costs a lot of money, that means the only kids who have drumsets have rich parents, which means their stuck up, spoiled, and annoying.
BLANKBLANK
Quote by Arfey McFeeshy
This is my theory:
Drumsets costs a lot of money, that means the only kids who have drumsets have rich parents, which means their stuck up, spoiled, and annoying.

Most of the kids I know who play the drums pay for their own stuff by working
Quote by darkcheef
Most of the kids I know who play the drums pay for their own stuff by working

Well, I said kids, meaning teenagers who are too lazy to get jobs. And I should've said MOST kids.
BLANKBLANK
Quote by rockfan7
As the great Dave Grohl once said

Everyone says drummers are stupid, and annoying, but they don't realize that without them there band would suck.

May not be word for word sorry:p

Your band is fantastic. Send me cds.
Quote by Arfey McFeeshy
This is my theory:

Not really actually. You can get sets in the $500-range.
MATTERHORN
Quote by Doctor Matthews
Not really actually. You can get sets in the $500-range.

Dang, another flaw in my theory.
BLANKBLANK
Quote by Arfey McFeeshy
This is my theory:

Your theory doesn't add up. My amp alone costs about as much as two decent drum sets. Two of my guitars each are worth as much as a decent 5-piece. I bought all of my gear with money I earned; minus the pawn shop yamaha acoustic my folks got me when I was 15. My family is by no means rich.
I don't always post in the threads but when I do its random and pointless because I'm ignorant enough to think you care.
Quote by 20cdndollars
Your band is fantastic. Send me cds.

I don't have a band

I'm missing something and I don't like it
Quote by rmr024
I disagree.

Singers who don't write music are far more annoying.

Christ, this.

I left my last band because I wrote guitar, bass, and vocals for everyone >:|
Quote by BobDetroit
Directions:
Unplug keyboard.
Place it in your butt so you can't post anymore.

Quote by Fadetoblack5:03
You deserve some form of awesome reward, but I'm to lazy. Imagine the rest of these:

The drummer in my band is as dedicated as everyone else, he never misses practice. Usually he is there early to warm up etc.

Also, after playing together for so many years, we now have a really good writing process that makes everything really easy and enjoyable.

I dunno where you guys are finding all these drummers, it must frustrate the **** out of you.
Quote by Luke200420
Your theory doesn't add up. My amp alone costs about as much as two decent drum sets. Two of my guitars each are worth as much as a decent 5-piece. I bought all of my gear with money I earned; minus the pawn shop yamaha acoustic my folks got me when I was 15. My family is by no means rich.

You don't really need a lot've money to get a guitar, just a decent amount of money to get a good guitar.

I've learned off a crappy guitar, and a Crate practice amp for a couple of years and i've progressed a lot...... i think

While a drummer will have to pay a lot more for a drumset when they start, if it's not a hand-me-down thing. Or they could get a couple of drumsticks and beat away on things. But what do I know? I'm not a drummer.
BLANKBLANK
Quote by Arfey McFeeshy
You don't really need a lot've money to get a guitar, just a decent amount of money to get a good guitar.

I've learned off a crappy guitar, and a Crate practice amp for a couple of years and i've progressed a lot...... i think

While a drummer will have to pay a lot more for a drumset when they start, if it's not a hand-me-down thing.

Not to rip on you or anything, but

http://drums-percussion.musiciansfriend.com/product/PDP-Z5-5Piece-Shell-Pack?sku=483477
MATTERHORN
drummers

the hardest to find
the most annoying
the ones with the biggest ego aside from the lead singer if all he does is sing
etc
Music is not the Olympics. It's not a sport; it's a form of expression. There is no such thing as bad music. There may be music that you personally don't like, but if you don't like it, don't listen to it.." Eddie Van Halen
I'm not going to lie, drummers are usually more laid back when it comes to the songwriting process, because the process for learning drums is rhythmic and more straightforward, leaving them impatient; whilst harmonic instrumentalists have more to think about (chord progressions, using pedals, ect.) DON'T take me wrong though, I am a drummer myself, and having taken music theory and working with several kinds of musicians, so i know all how working with certain types of people has its ups and downs.

Nuff said.
MY GEAR

Guitars
- Gibson SG Standard(Ebony)
Amps
- Vox AC30
Pedals
- Vox V487A Wah
- SansAmp Classic
- EHX Big Muff Pi w/ Tone Wicker
- MadeByMike Custom Overdrive
- HBE Germania 44
I just find anybody who isn't dedicated to their music to be the most annoying person in a band.

Basically, the person who never bothers to practice, never contributes ideas, and is lazy overall is the most annoying.
Quote by user_nameless
You can go ahead and sponge my bob.

/notfunnyatalljoke.

Quote by halo43
When you date a vegetarian, you're the only meat they'll ever eat.