i have two guitars and a bass, on multitrack view. however, the 2nd guitar doesn't come in until the third line, so is there any way to hide the 2nd guitar track to just have the 1st guitar and bass score together?
Check out my music, if you please.
TS I'm pretty sure its not possible. The spacing between the tabs/staffs would be all whack anyway.
MATTERHORN
Not possible, however if you place guitar 2 UNDER the bass (the order now being GTR1 BASS GTR2) you would be able to view guitar one and the bass right next to each other, gtr 3's empty bars at the very bottom.
Quote by justinrobbins7
*unzipppp* "Deal with this, wench."

Quote by Mazzakazza
Ug Knows 1000% More About Scrotal Sacs Than Real Doctors.
Hm Let Me Investigate. You Has The Painful Scroties? You Has Aids.
Next Plz.
idk how to hide it but why not just put the 2nd guitars 1st 2 lines the same as the other guitar, that way itll just sound like one guitar and bass, then when the 2nd guitar actually comes in, itll be that different part.
If I understood your question, then you just need to click the green square to the left of the track name you want to hide so that it turns red (and hides the track), and click it again to view it.
Quote by HellxBound
If I understood your question, then you just need to click the green square to the left of the track name you want to hide so that it turns red (and hides the track), and click it again to view it.

He wants the track hidden during the empty bars while the whole project is playing, which is impossible afaik.
MATTERHORN
I just tried it and I can hide track 2 while tracks 1 and 3 and playing, and show it when the track kicks in a few lines later. Unless he wants it done without him having to click the box while the score's playing, in which case I can't help.
i just want it so i don't have a half of an empty page when i print it, ya know?
Check out my music, if you please.