and if they can what do you think they dream about? Can a lion become induced in lucid dreaming and fly around and shit? Thoughts?
Gibson Grand Concert Acoustic
roland AC90

I mean this one time I was jacking it pertty hard and was making noises and what not

You, my friend, are a genius!
I can tell my dog dreams about running a lot. No way of knowing anything else though.
I'm rgrockr and I do not approve of this message.
I think so. Sometimes when my cats asleep, he'll make a noise that sounds like he's having a bad dream. I don't see any reason not to believe they don't have dreams.
Quote by rgrockr
I can tell my dog dreams about running a lot. No way of knowing anything else though.

exactly. what else would my dog be doing except having tiny siezures the entire night?
Quote by stratdud39
i dont see why they shouldnt be able to.
But i suggest google, because it will give you far more helpful results than the pit.

i always seem to like the pits answers to everything more than goodgle, **** facts i want funny as stories, videos, inb4, i cum blood, fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap
roland AC90

I mean this one time I was jacking it pertty hard and was making noises and what not

Animals enter rem sleep. Lucid dreaming? No idea if they are capable of that.

Quote by cubs
yes, it was on Spongebob.

There ya go. Definitive answers are always the best.
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew
You should be careful what you say. Some asshole will probably sig it.

Quote by Axelfox
Yup, a girl went up to me in my fursuit one time.

Quote by Xiaoxi
I can fap to this. Keep going.
My dog spazzes out sometimes when he's asleep, so I'd say yes. I bet dogs probably dream about chasing cats, and the rest njust dream about foood.
Quote by leg end

"Roses are red,
Violets are bitchin'
Goddammit woman,
get back in the kitchen"
Quote by Skagasm
i always seem to like the pits answers to everything more than goodgle, **** facts i want funny as stories, videos, inb4, i cum blood, fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap

Better question. Can they have wet dreams?
Quote by Skagasm

oh, the pits answers are more enjoyable by far. Its just if you really wanted to know then google would probably be your best option.
Quote by stratdud39
oh, the pits answers are more enjoyable by far. Its just if you really wanted to know then google would probably be your best option.

very true
roland AC90

My rabbit dreams, his ears go C-RAZY

Epiphone Les Paul Standard w/ SD Alnico Pro II's
Fender Aerodyne Telecaster & Stratocaster
Marshall JCM 800 4104 combo

E-Married to Funny_Page
I'm sure they dream about the things they do in their daily lives, but op brings up a good question: Does my dog ever dream about flying?
Quote by SeveralSpecies
Ok now that we've answered his question, we can ask the IMPORTANT questions.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7nH9u_kf-Vc

win
roland AC90

my cat had a stiff p33n in his sleep.

and my dog used to bark a lot in his sleep...I used to cuddle him cuz i thought he was having a bad dream.
yo.

I BELIEVE
Chimps do.
[img]http://i.imgur.com/LYZyCdp.gif[/img]

Quote by CrossBack7
Momie's like not even a real person, just an asian, lesbian spirit.
I woke up one morning and my corgi was on his back with a red rocket...he must of been dreamin bout all dem bitsnitches!
Yeah.
Lemmings probably dream that they can fly before they jump off of cliffs.

I know that lemmings do not really do this. I'm just being a smart ass.
Quote by L2112Lif
I put a ton of my capital into SW Airlines... The next day, THE NEXT DAY these nutters fly into the WTC. What the hell? Apparently no one wanted to fly anymore, and I was like "What gives? God damnit Osama, let me win a fuggin' game!"
Im pretty sure my cat does. Ive seen his eyes move when hes got REM. Occasionally he twitches while sleeping too, I'm not sure if that is related to a dream or not.
So come on in
it ain't no sin
take off your skin
and dance around in your bones

My dog used to sleepwalk.

I don't know what dreams are for, but I'd be surprised if they were uniquely human.
I'LL PUNCH A DONKEY IN THE STREETS OF GALWAY