Page 1 of 4
I hate it when people say stuff like "It's our patriotic duty to question and protest the government" then go on to burn the flag. Hypocrites.
I'm rgrockr and I do not approve of this message.
He actually killed a patriot for that flag.
Most of the important things

in the world have been accomplished

by people who have kept on

trying when there seemed to be no hope at all
Quote by rgrockr
I hate it when people say stuff like "It's our patriotic duty to question and protest the government" then go on to burn the flag. Hypocrites.

Uh? How is that relevant at all to the subject at hand?
Your other threads were better, TS

OT: Only in Texas.
Quote by Pleasure2kill
The truth is, Muslims never apologized for their faith having something to do with the attacks on 9/11.
Quote by darkcheef
Yay, he saved a piece of silk and cotton

You're just a complex arrangement of organic compounds meticulously pressing another complex arrangement of synthetic compounds to transmit electronic signals that will radiate into space and travel through the visual receptors of another complex organism, who is also nothing more than a complex arrangement of organic compounds. There is no meaning to your post.

What the hell is your point?

It's what the flag stands for, not what it's made of that matters.
Ах, так вы не пьете и не курите?
Хорошо для вас: вы здоровым умрете!
Quote by SeveralSpecies
Pfffft.

Dat flag need ta EARN mah respek.

Seriously dude? The flag has done more than enough to get its' respect.
Quote by rgrockr

ACTUALLY, it directly says in the Constitution that it is our right to burn the flag as a form of protest.

Also, one can be patriotic, and still question the government. I love America, but I'm not naive enough to believe that our government is perfect.
Quote by Z_cup_boy

What has the flag ever done for me? It hasn't done shit for me except for being an eyesore on my dad's car after 9/11
Quote by Z_cup_boy

Dat flag dont know me son!
Quote by darkcheef
What has the flag ever done for me? It hasn't done shit for me except for being an eyesore on my dad's car after 9/11

America feeds you and protects you. You don't need much else, and america does it the best.
Quote by Zaphikh
You're just a complex arrangement of organic compounds meticulously pressing another complex arrangement of synthetic compounds to transmit electronic signals that will radiate into space and travel through the visual receptors of another complex organism, who is also nothing more than a complex arrangement of organic compounds. There is no meaning to your post.

What a badass response.
Quote by Z_cup_boy
America feeds you and protects you. You don't need much else, and america does it the best.

The flag isn't the county.
Quote by Zaphikh

^This
It doesn't matter what it's made of.
All that matters is what it stands for, and the fact that this guy went out of his way when he could have just said 'fuck it'.
Quote by L2112Lif
I put a ton of my capital into SW Airlines... The next day, THE NEXT DAY these nutters fly into the WTC. What the hell? Apparently no one wanted to fly anymore, and I was like "What gives? God damnit Osama, let me win a fuggin' game!"
Quote by darkcheef

Show some respect you asshole, do you have any idea how many people have died to protect your freedom? Seriously, how about you move to a country where you can be jailed for using free speech. Seriously man, **** off!
Quote by Z_cup_boy

Ah wurk three jobs and have 3 kids by 3 different men, aint no one feed me but mahSELF!

*z snap*
Quote by Epicbizzjizz
Show some respect you asshole, do you have any idea how many people have died to protect your freedom? Seriously, how about you move to a country where you can be jailed for using free speech. Seriously man, **** off!

Or I can move to Canada like I plan to
Quote by genghisgandhi
What a badass response.

I agree. Quite badass indeed.
The subject has been properly facepalmed.

Should we head out for evening tea, then?
██████████████████████████
████████████████████████
█████████████████████
██████████████████████
█████████████████████

LET'S GO BUCKS
Quote by SeveralSpecies
Ah wurk three jobs and have 3 kids by 3 different men, aint no one feed me but mahSELF!

*z snap*

America gave you that job right? It isn't anyones fault but your own damn self if you don't give yourself a good life.
so now you know, if your ever homeless just steal a flag, fold it, and put in in the windshield of a truck and youll receive a job and free food for a year.
Quote by darkcheef
The flag isn't the county.

It stands for it. I think you are missing the point, a man who has nothing is still grateful enough of this country that he went to save it when most people would have just ignored it.
Quote by Z_cup_boy
America gave you that job right? It isn't anyones fault but your own damn self if you don't give yourself a good life.

No, it was the illegal aliens that allowed him to have the jerb.
Quote by Pleasure2kill
The truth is, Muslims never apologized for their faith having something to do with the attacks on 9/11.
Quote by Epicbizzjizz
ACTUALLY, it directly says in the Constitution that it is our right to burn the flag as a form of protest.

No, it doesn't. The Supreme Court has simply deemed it as symbolic speech, and therefore it is covered under the 1st Amendment.

Also, one can be patriotic, and still question the government. I love America, but I'm not naive enough to believe that our government is perfect.

IMO, burning the flag expresses hatred toward America, not toward the government.
I'm rgrockr and I do not approve of this message.
Quote by darkcheef
Or I can move to Canada like I plan to

Great, then about you keep your bitching about America to yourself?
Quote by Z_cup_boy

bitch you dont no me! You dont know who I ayum!

shiiiiit I dun got mahself pregnant agin.
Quote by Z_cup_boy
America feeds you and protects you.

Pft, this ain't no comm-yoo-nist state boy. We're cowboy individualists.
Quote by Epicbizzjizz

It stands for it. I think you are missing the point, a man who has nothing is still grateful enough of this country that he went to save it when most people would have just ignored it.

Eh, America could of picked a better design for the flag
Quote by damian_91
No, it was the illegal aliens that allowed him to have the jerb.

Oh u wunna dem freaks who beleeb in ET o' some shit. Y'all scare me.
Quote by Z_cup_boy

If you're born into the projects, you could be the most brilliant mind ever. But honey, you ain't getting out. How is that that kid's fault?
Quote by get ta led out!
I smell a banning..

And that guy is the nicest dude in America. There's still some decency out here.

I know. I ****ing love americans.
Quote by darkcheef
Eh, America could of picked a better design for the flag

Like a very manly leaf? (No offense to Canadians, but this bitch be trollin')
Page 1 of 4