There's this movie with a unexpected fight scene I don't know the name to. Help!

I can't remember the name of a movie but I do remember one particular scene (Spoilers ahead).

There was this fight scene where there are two guys who are choosing weapons to use. They first put glue on their hands though. One of the guys goes and glues diamonds and razors and stuff to his knuckles while the other guy glues candy bars to his knuckles. THe candy bar guy kicks the other guys ass. What's this movie called?
What is this? alzheimer's?
Most of the important things

in the world have been accomplished

by people who have kept on

trying when there seemed to be no hope at all
Sounds like Random Shit Fight 3: Retarded Weapons.

At least, I think that's it...
UG POKER!
Quote by WyvernOmega

TL;DR: Saw a girl at Wal-Mart, she started feeling me up, I jizzed in my pants.

Shit, I'm so pathetic.

[quote="'[BurnTheDusk"]']I agree, tone does sound better the closer your genitals are to the ground.

Crabcore?

UNACCEPTABLE
Quote by chefpain99
I can't remember the name of a movie but I do remember one particular scene (Spoilers ahead).

Way to be thinking, lad. Calling out the spoilers warning and what not. That's a lad.
LICKY, LICKY LOLLIPOP

Quote by soundjam
Which is why you eat funions. All the deliciousness of fried onions without disgusting lukewarm onion snake.
why has there been like 3 of these threads in the past 10 minutes?
Quote by rickyj
why has there been like 3 of these threads in the past 10 minutes?

Bingo. Exactly my point. I swear, if I read one more of these, I'm going to lose it and go off the deep end. I'll cut one of my hairs. I'll do it. Don't push me over the friggin' edge!
Gummy bears gummy bears gummy bears!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

e-cookie if anybody gets it.
Thor! Odin's son Protector of mankind Ride to meet your fate Your destiny awaits Thor! Hlödyn's son Protector of mankind Ride to meet your fate Ragnarök awaits

E-ARCH NEMESIS of girlgerms007