searched, found nothing, even in the torrent thread.

ok so my 2 of my friends have had this same problem over the past 4 days and now I am experiencing it too. I subscribed and use thepiratebay through the Miro program. And it has worked great until today. I tried many times but now whenever I go to download something it stays on the "starting up" phase and doesn't ever move. Its never able to begin the actual download process.

tl;dr I use piratebay through Miro and it stays in the "starting up" stage forever and won't move. Help? thanks

and for guys who say "downloading is illegal and stealing and stuff" I agree completely. Thats why theres legal torrents. but hey I buy a lot of tickets and tshirts (and I bought music for 7 years until I discovered torrents)

EDIT: if the pit is not allowed to help then what if I'm using legal torrents? just a thought credit to metaldud536
Last edited by jshoe93 at Jul 10, 2010,
It's against the rules for the Pit to help you with illegal activities, and technically downloading music IS illegal, so we can't help you.
I'm rgrockr and I do not approve of this message.
Quote by rgrockr
It's against the rules for the Pit to help you with illegal activities, and technically downloading music IS illegal, so we can't help you.

But how do you know what he's downloading? There are legal torrents you know and he hasn't said he's downloading anything illegal.
Quote by metaldud536
But how do you know what he's downloading? There are legal torrents you know and he hasn't said he's downloading anything illegal.

Quote by jshoe93
I am a thief

I'm rgrockr and I do not approve of this message.
Quote by rgrockr

What about the Drug Threads?
ಥ_ಥ ಠ_ಠ ಠ_ೃ ·ಏ· ಢ_ಢ

E-Married to the sexy DarkConcertine

and Jon777 .

*Repo'd*

Talking about the Jack Sparrow Waterhole isn't allowed I'm afraid mate.
THE FORUM UPDATE KILLED THE GRADIENT STAR

Baltimore Orioles: 2014 AL Eastern Division Champions, 2017: 73-78
Baltimore Ravens: 2012 World Champions, 2017: 2-0
2017 NFL Pick 'Em: 24-7
We can have a thread dedicate to the consumption and use of illegal narcotics but NOT talk about file sharing....lol
Quote by rgrockr

yeah haha I totally set myself up there. I'll pretend no one saw