So i bought an Orange Tiny Terror amp. I absolutely love its crunch its' exactly what i was looking for to satisfy my rock n roll needs, but heres the thing. When i go to play metal, it's just not there. I put the gain on 10 crank it and use a Wylde overdrive and it's still not pumpin out the right tone. The store i bought will give me all my money back if i bring it back in 30 days, but i tried every amp there under the 1k range and thats the best one, and this is the best guitar shop in my province lol, my only option really is to buy online and i don't really feel too comfortable doing that, even though i'm very confident i'd like the bugera 6262. What should i do?
If you want overdrive check out the Fulltone OCD. If you want distortion check out the DS-1.
Quote by Dunning~Kruger
Yes I was rude, and I was aggressive and I was offending a large group of people. But I was civlized about it.

Taylor 414CE
Quote by cdr_salamander
If you want overdrive check out the Fulltone OCD. If you want distortion check out the DS-1.

The DS-1 really isn't that great..
It's not unuseable but there's better pedals out there. For $40 it's not "Bad" but it's kind of.. Idk how to describe it.. "Harsh" distortion?
Get an Engl.
Gear:
Epiphone Les Paul Standard
Blackstar HT-5 Head
Homemade 1x12 from a combo cab with an Eminence PJ
Quote by ikey_
perhaps i have a superb epiphone. the japanese man must have gotten laid and won the lottery right before he made my guitar. whatever.