So me and my friends were at a party, it was getting quite boring so we decided to play a drinking game, but nobody could think of a good one.

So Pit what are your favourite drinking games to play?

EDIT: Proper games with rules. And if you do provide a game please give a short summary of what you need to do.

EDIT EDIT: With liquor or alcoholic beverages, Jay...
Scale

The
Summit

Originally Posted by Guitarbaddie
Dude, she's like 12, what is wrong with you?

Originally Posted by RockGuitar92
You're the one who came on her face.

Last edited by xMarkx at Jul 10, 2010,
Quote by Dirge Humani
Think of a drinking game. If you cannot, then drink.

Lol, nice.
Scale

The
Summit

Originally Posted by Guitarbaddie
Dude, she's like 12, what is wrong with you?

Originally Posted by RockGuitar92
You're the one who came on her face.

Watch any movie. Every time anyone says 'the' take a sip. Proceed until either movie ends or you are extremely drunk and if continued there would be needing of hospital visits.
........................,;:/|Simply~~Strings|\:;,......................
Quote by JustRooster
I love you forever.

Quote by KeepOnRotting
That Rick Roll was extremely well played.
crowd cheers:
*chug* *chug* *chug* *chug* *chug*

You drink till you pass out
E-married to BlessedRebel15
Most Attractive Female 2011 ^^
Dark Black Rivers in the WinterTime
Quote by CrunchyRoll
I'm not sure if you're aware of this or not, but everything is against the rules at UG
Beer ball

2vs2 game

Set a unopened can of beer at each corner of a table. An empty solo cup in the middle. Each person stands at a corner opposite from their teammate. Players take turns throwing a ping pong ball across the table at their teammates can. If the can is hit, the teammate who was NOT throwing opens the can and chugs as fast as they can. The other two players have to get the ball into the middle cup. When it's put in the cup, the player chugging must stop.

First team to finish both cans wins.
Ok, it's called Golden Horse.

What you do it, you get a bunch of horse semen and you take a shot of it. If the person throws up, they have to drink.

It's kind of a lose-lose type game, but I suggest you do it and post a video in this thread afterwards.

Thanks.

By the way I totally did not make this up >_> It's Iceland's national sport.
daytripper75

Bullieve

Quote by Amuro Jay
I'm gonna need specific instructions again on how to properly dance with my pants on my head.
Quote by lolmnt
First you put your pants on your head.
Second you dance.
Third you wipe off all the pussy.
Last edited by JayT44 at Jul 10, 2010,
The Jay Leno Show. Watch the Jay Leno show, and everytime he makes a bad joke, take a shot.

Whoever isnt dead from alcohol poisoning wins.
Beer ball, beer pong, flip cup, chandeliers, thumper, anything from the movie Beerfest
I don't have a sig. Or an avatar.
Listen to van halen.

every time David Lee Roth says something that isn't a word

aka : yaauuh, uggh, wargahable, ohhohoh

You take a sip

You'll be drunk after three songs
Quote by JacobTheMe
JacobTheEdit: Hell yeah Ruben.

Quote by Jackal58
I met Jesus once. Cocksucker still owes me 20 bucks.
Drink the beer.
Lord Gold feeds from your orifices and he wants to see you sweat.
Lord Gold probes you publicly and makes your pussy wet.
Now say his name.....
Drink until you're all wasted and start doing stupid shit?

I don't drink but I'd assume that to be a lot easier.
Drink until your BAC reaches your GPA. Everyone takes shots at the same time, and the last person whose BAC reaches his/her GPA wins.
Quote by SGibson666
The Jay Leno Show. Watch the Jay Leno show, and everytime he makes a bad joke, take a shot.

Whoever isnt dead from alcohol poisoning wins.

not enough liquor in the world.

Dice was a pretty nasty drinking game Ive played.

it's 12 drinking games rolled up into one its easy to get wasted for a first time player.
yo.

I BELIEVE
power hours
edward fortyhands

or you could watch the first pirates of the carribean movie and drink whenever they say "pirates" or make reference to the black pearl.
Go Veg.
Searchbar, there have been many threads on this. Battleship.

Fill up many cups with a small amount of beer. Set up your "ships" (cups filled with a shot of liquor). Pretty straightforward from there. Use a pingpong ball to shoot, first to sink and drink the other's ships wins. Loser has to drink the rest of the sea. Best done with teams if you actually want to finsih.
beer pong, obvious. just need 20 cups and 2 ping pong balls.

Card games
Black or red-one person is the dealer, it goes in rotation, one person guesses if the next card is black or red. if theyre right, you drink and keep dealing. if theyre wrong, they drink and deal till some one else gets it right.

Kings cup-Go in rotation each person pulling one card out of the deck, each card has its own meaning. Example: 4 is wh*res, all women drink if card is pulled, 7 is heaven last person to point to the ceiling drinks, 2 is you (you drink). There are proper rules and house rules.

quarters is self explanatory, just need a cup and a quarter
Drunk Duck Hunt.

Everytime you miss, and everytime you try to shoot the dog, you drink.
funkyducky

Icing happen when de puck come down, BANG, you know,
before de oder guys, nobody dere, you know.
My arm go comme ça, den de game stop den start up.

Quote by daytripper75
Get To Da Choppa!
Thunderdrunk

Grab a few of your friends and sit in a circle and play the "Thunderstruck" by AC/DC.
everytime the words "thunder" or "thunderstruck" are said in the song, the first person chugs their beer and doesnt stop until its said again, at which point, the next person starts chugging, then the next person. etc, etc, etc.
its pretty fun and if youre the lucky person to have to chug during the solo, then be prepared for everyone to point and laugh at your expense (and liver). So the game will look like this:

*presses Play button*
*intro pull-off lick*
"ah ah ah ah ah ah ah ah ah"
*drum hits* "THUNDER!"
*first person chugs*
*drum hits* "THUNDER!"
*first person stops drinking, next person chugs away*
*drum hits* "THUNDER!"
*second person stops, third starts chugging*

...and so on....

pretty fun game and easy to learn! have had some pretty good times with it!
also before you start, be sure to designate a beer bitch before starting, whether that person is playing or not, because you WILL need more than one!

happy drinking!
TALK TO GOD HERE --->

ME:
So you're gonna end the world soon?
GOD:
Interesting deduction. That was my original intention.
ME:
Well don't.
GOD:
Well that's okay. OK I will not.

Earth's fate saved in sig = EPIC WIN!!!
The Rules:
The chosen (volunteer) speaker is given one minute to talk on a topic chosen by the instructor/moderator.

Members of the audience can challenge the speaker in order to identify errors in:

grammar - the challenger must properly identify the error and give the correct phraseology;

spelling - identifying a mispronunciation, the challenger must give the correct pronunciation;

wrong word - the incorrect use of a word (perhaps a Malapropism), the challenger must give the correct word;

repeated word - more than two uses of the same word in a single sentence, or more than four uses of the same word in 15 seconds, the challenger must give the word ;

junk words - ums, ahs, etc.

hesitation - a pause of more than two seconds.

A successful challenge allows the challenger to take over the talk from the speaker for the remaining time.
Every time a mistake is found, the err-ee must take a drink.
Ha, so some real games? Fine.

Speed Ball: 4 people, 4 cans, 1 ping-pong ball. You throw the ball at the opponents can and your partner chugs until they get the ball on the table. Then your partner goes and you chug. Then they both do the same thing. You get crazy plays where you throw your partner the ball from halfway across the room and he slams it on the table, "STOP!" Once one of you are finished, you get to throw the ball twice (so your partner drinks two times per round). The fun thing about this game is that the winner is the one who drinks the most beer the fastest. A true drinking game!

Zoom, Schwartz, Profigliano, Burderman, Coleman, Smith: it is kind of like a mix between Mao and Silent Football. I can't tell you the rules, but I've posted them on this forum before.

Suits: suits gets you drunk... Very drunk.... "Sit in a circle. Dealer calls a suit then deals the cards, one at a time, face up until that suit appears. The person who got the suit that was called has to drink the number of seconds on the card while the person to the right counts. Here is the tricky part. Before the person drinking sets down their drink they have to call another suit. If they don't, they have to drink four more seconds. If they finish drinking their drink before the person to their right gets done counting, the person to the right has to finish their drink. So pay attention!"
Lord Gold feeds from your orifices and he wants to see you sweat.
Lord Gold probes you publicly and makes your pussy wet.
Now say his name.....
Quote by unet
The Rules:
The chosen (volunteer) speaker is given one minute to talk on a topic chosen by the instructor/moderator.blshblahblahthe err-ee must take a drink.

This also gets more fun as the people involved get drunker.
Drink-ball is always fun.

2 teams of two. 2 cans of beer. One ping-pong ball or similar. One team throws the ball at the other person's can, if it hits, one teammate has to drink until the other teammate puts the ball back on the table. Then you throw it at the opposing team's can. No penalty for missing. The winner is the team who can hold the can over their head for 5 seconds without a drop of beer coming out. If it does, new beers are opened, games begins anew.

Goal of the game is to finish the beer, which is a hell of a lot better than most games when people pussy out and hardly drink anything