Page 1 of 2
A.K.A. John Petrucci.

I've come to share one of the greatest moments in my life as a guitarist. John Petrucci was doing a meet and greet at a local music store, and I surely took advantage! This was earlier in the same day that I witnessed Dream Theater and Iron Maiden front row! (f*cking mind blowing experience btw)

Anyways, I got him to sign 2 posters and my Les Paul pick guard. Here are the pics:

(I'm the dude with the curly long hair and the VR shirt.)

Here's a pic I took from the show, LOL at Petrucci's br00tul face.

Lol, Portnoy being Portnoy

And one of Maiden, the legendary Dave Murray!

K I'm done.
All this time I had no idea that Petrucci was Jesus.
Quote by BeefWellington

what's the point in being "philiosophical"?

Interesting question...
I'm totally jealous >.> I wanna meet petrucci and kiss his feet!
Schecter C-1 Classic in Seethru blue <333
Schecter Damien FR
Roland AC-60 acoustic amp
Boss GE-7 EQ
Line6 Ubermetal Distortion
Sigma Dx Acoustic
Not a DT fan but I like Petrucci's work on it, and I love Portnoy for helping with A7X.
daytripper75

Bullieve

Quote by Amuro Jay
I'm gonna need specific instructions again on how to properly dance with my pants on my head.
Quote by lolmnt
First you put your pants on your head.
Second you dance.
Third you wipe off all the pussy.
Quote by Zinnie

He's such a chill laid back guy, lol I told him that The Count of Tuscany outro solo made me eargasm...he laughed and then I felt all giggly inside.
in that first pic, theres one of those gibson reverse explorers. that thing is as ugly as sin.

thats all folks
Quote by BobDetroit
It's all about the abalone. You can't play metal without it. Mother of pearl? MOTO? GTFO!
I saw Jesus at Wal-Mart once
Guitars:
-Gibson Les Paul Custom Shop Silverburst (Invader/'59)
-Fender Standard Telecaster HH Black (SH-5/'59)
-Fender Standard Stratocaster HH White (Nazgul/'59)
-Austin Guitars Les Paul Goldtop Copy (Distortion/'59)
-Ovation ApplauseAE44II Elite Black Acoustic

Amps/Cabs
-Peavey 6505+
-Peavey Stereo Chorus 2x12 Combo
-Behringer Ultracoustic ACX450 1x8 Acoustic Combo
-Marshall MX2x12 Cabinet

Wayyyyy too many effects pedals...
I never knew he was that big...
I guess that would explain why he doesn't sound as loose on the newer shit.

Why did you have to get so fat John?
Quote by L2112Lif
I put a ton of my capital into SW Airlines... The next day, THE NEXT DAY these nutters fly into the WTC. What the hell? Apparently no one wanted to fly anymore, and I was like "What gives? God damnit Osama, let me win a fuggin' game!"
Quote by IRISH_PUNK13
I never knew he was that big...
I guess that would explain why he doesn't sound as loose on the newer shit.

Why did you have to get so fat John?

Dude he's not fat, just really ****ing muscular.
Rojam's new and improved band!!!!

Listen a little bit, we DON'T suck!
**** Petruccis got pretty big guns
Call me Cam
Quote by DirtyMakik
I'm Han Solo, Splamron's Greedo.

Han shot first. Greedo's dead.
Quote by The Contagen
I want that shirt now.

Dude it's from Urban Outfitters. I almost bought it before that movie even came out.
Quote by Zinnie

This.
"One bourbon, one scotch, one beer" *And one deadman, walking this land, with nothing, but a drink in his hand.*

C4C ?
And that's life , Empty Shell
Quote by whatadrag
Dude it's from Urban Outfitters. I almost bought it before that movie even came out.

What movie is it...?
Hell, the man can't write!

Also, I am ****ing envious right now!
ERROR 0x45: Signature not found
Quote by primusclaypool1
in that first pic, theres one of those gibson reverse explorers. that thing is as ugly as sin.

thats all folks

i don't see it

& congrats, dude.
Remember through sounds
Remember through smells
Remember through colors
Remember through towns
-Modest Mouse, "Novocaine Stain"
Holy dicks his arms look so out of proportion compared to the rest of his body in the first pic.

Good job, TS.
do you love...ARSIS
Quote by GooGooFluffers
i believe you may be our saviour
all hail lordllama!
Personally, I think Petrucci is way past his prime. Granted, his technique is as good as ever, but he used to be a lot more melodic. I didn't really like Systematic Chaos, save a couple of songs, and I thought Black Clouds and Silver Linings was terrible. That said, I do still love Awake and A Change of Seasons, in spite of finding Dream Theater in its current state dull and uninspiring, and barely even listening to metal anymore.
I want arms like John Petrucci's . but that's awesome how you met him
Quote by jibran
I go to the pit only to just look at your creepy perverted username.

My Tumblr
I'm listening to DT right now. JP is my favorite musician ever.

I'm very jealous.

Now send me that guitar.

Quote by Holy Katana
Personally, I think Petrucci is way past his prime. Granted, his technique is as good as ever, but he used to be a lot more melodic. I didn't really like Systematic Chaos, save a couple of songs, and I thought Black Clouds and Silver Linings was terrible. That said, I do still love Awake and A Change of Seasons, in spite of finding Dream Theater in its current state dull and uninspiring, and barely even listening to metal anymore.

NOBODY ASKED YOU.

No, I respect your opinion, it's just the JP fanboy inside me doesn't.
Last edited by Ignite at Jul 10, 2010,
Quote by Holy Katana

I agree. The newer stuff does not compare to the older albums.
Quote by archerkoala
What movie is it...?

The Hangover I think. Looks like the guy anyway.
Quote by slash11896
I picked up my guitar this morning and started playing next thing i know i cant stop playing In the key of A, the first letter or her name, I ended up recording a whole song in A.

Quote by WhiskeyFace
I like women with balls.
I always find it weird that when people meet their idols, they decide to pose like a tit Congrats though. I don't like him but woo
No man has the right to be an amateur in the matter of physical training. It is a shame for a man to grow old without seeing the beauty and strength of which his body is capable

@gossage91
@overtimefitnessau
Quote by NoLaurelTree000
*Vertical Zoom pic*

Dude...that just made my day LOL

Also, he is not fat just really built as hell.

And I though BC&SL was a great album man, every song fkn pwns...
Quote by Holy Katana

I liked BC&SL, but for SC I agree for the most part, except The Ministry of Lost Souls is in my top 3 DT songs.
TS, I envy you. Petrucci seems like a really cool guy and meeting him would be awesome.
Quote by cubs
i don't see it

& congrats, dude.

Look to the right of Petrucci's head.
all I ever wanted was to pick apart the day
put the pieces back together my way
Quote by mattman93
Look to the right of Petrucci's head.

The black one? I don't think that's a reverse explorer.
No man has the right to be an amateur in the matter of physical training. It is a shame for a man to grow old without seeing the beauty and strength of which his body is capable

@gossage91
@overtimefitnessau
Quote by jambi_mantra
The black one? I don't think that's a reverse explorer.

No it's like a dark red but it looks like there's a normal black Explorer behind it that make's it look normal.
all I ever wanted was to pick apart the day
put the pieces back together my way
Page 1 of 2