I'm looking for a new delay pedal. I have this piece of junk Behringer delay pedal and I absolutely hate it. It chops the highs off and colors my tone, and I've been stuck using it for over a year. The reason I got it was because I don't have a lot of money to spend.

I need a delay pedal with the ability of having multiple different delays at the touch of a button. I'm interested in the Line 6 DL4 or the Boss Giga-Delay, but I don't have that kind of money. I'll get one someday, but for now, I need something a little cheaper. Even used, both pedals run well over $100. I ran across the Rocktron Cyborg Delay, but the reviews say its crap, and it also has quite the price tag.

I need the ability to store at least 2 different delays, preferably about 4 though.

It doesn't matter to me if its digital or analog as long as it sounds good and clear.

Tap tempo would be nice, but not necessary as long as I can preset delays.

True bypass would be nice, but also not necessary for me.

New or used, doesn't cost more than $100.

I know that's asking quite a lot for such a small price range, but I've been searching for days and I am still finding pedals I've never heard of, so the pedal I'm looking for has to be out there somewhere. I'm just hoping someone might help me narrow down my search.
Gear:
-Mesa Dual Rectifier (3 Channel) with KT88 and KT66 Tubes
-Peavey 6505+
-Roland JC120
-Ibanez Tone Blaster TBX150H
-Mesa 4x12 Straight Cab
-Marshall 1960BV
-Gibson Les Paul Custom
-Gibson Flying V
-Line 6 M13
Save more, it'll be worth the wait. That's my best advice, simply because once you it $150, there's a much wider range of pedals at your disposal. Mostly analogs though, which might not have the features you want. Maybe a used DD-6/7?
We've dressed up in our best...

...and are prepared to go down like gentlemen.

Quote by bogg808
The PBT is for those too TGP for the rest of UG.

better off buying two delays

do you need like reverse delay and looping and stuff?

I've been looking for a delay also and I'd be willing to spend almost $300 for a good enough delay and even with that much it's hard to find the perfect delay. There's a lot of good delays, but none of them really do everything.

I'm thinking it might be better to buy a Line6 M13 rather than buy individual modulation effects (2 good stompboxes would cost the same as an M13). New prices at least.
Um possibly exists on a digitech multi-effect pedal?I would try to avoid a poor (in the long run) pedal like that and just save up for the DL6. You should be able to find one used under $200.

If you absolutely need a better delay the Boss DD3 is a fine investment.
I don't need anything fancy like reverse or ping-pong delay. I was seriously considering just buy two mid range pedals like the digitech ones have tap tempo, and I've heard good things from Biyang, but they're kind of unheard of. Basically I use the same delay all the time, just sometimes I need to switch to a louder delay for some David Gilmour stuff, and then switch back to the subtle one.
Gear:
-Mesa Dual Rectifier (3 Channel) with KT88 and KT66 Tubes
-Peavey 6505+
-Roland JC120
-Ibanez Tone Blaster TBX150H
-Mesa 4x12 Straight Cab
-Marshall 1960BV
-Gibson Les Paul Custom
-Gibson Flying V
-Line 6 M13
Check out the Malekko Ekko 616, you should be able to snag one in your price range used. I've got one, great pedal.
We've dressed up in our best...

...and are prepared to go down like gentlemen.

Quote by bogg808
The PBT is for those too TGP for the rest of UG.

Dave Gilmour delay tones are Deluxe Memory Man-ish, so in that price range maybe check out an EHX Memory Boy...

For a second delay I'd recommend something digital, so maybe the Digitech Digidelay?
Quote by DeathByDestroyr
What the hell is a G&L.

Quote by Flux'D
Gay & Lesbian I think, the box smelled funny
Greg what did you send me??