Hey guys, I'm looking for a tremelo bridge to put on my superstrat build, it has no neck angle (neck thru guitar), and I would prefer not to recess it much. (like a floyd rose) It is a left handed guitar so I'm going to need a left handed bridge unfortunately.. I'm not looking for major dive bombing here,decent vibrato is good enough for me, I want a tremelo with good tuning stability, and if I can get it in gold that would be awesome.

Any suggestions?? thanks.

EDIT:

I can up with a few possible systems.

http://www.warmoth.com/Gotoh-Wilkinson-Tremolo-VS100-Left-Hand-Gold-P625C699.aspx

Does anyone have experience with Wilkinson tremolo's?? This one seems pretty legit.

http://www.guitarpartsresource.com/guitar_leftybridge.htm
The lefty vintage one.

Also I've looked at Kahler tremolo systems. Are these any good? Thanks again guys.
My Gear:
Schecter Hellraiser FR Special.
EpiG400 lefty w/Dimarzio X2N/ Irongear Hot Slag
Peavey 6505+112 (head)
2x12 Cab w/ WGS v30 / gt65
GFS Tuner
TS-9 (Keeley ish mod)
Dunlop GCB-95 Wah truebypass
ICP Gstring Decimator
Last edited by bj_squeelie at Jul 10, 2010,
The floyd was my original plan, but I would need to recess it or the action will be unplayable becuz the guitar has no neck angle, which is something I don't really want to do, plus the hassle of changing the strings and changing tunings isn't something I really want considering I don't think I need the locking nut with the slight tremelo in my playing.
My Gear:
Peavey 6505+112 (head)
GFS Tuner
TS-9 (Keeley ish mod)
ICP Gstring Decimator
If there's no neck angle, wouldn't you have to recess the bridge regardless?

It might just me being stupid.

However, I have tried Wilkinson bridge's, and they're pretty nice if you're into that kind of stuff.
Gear:

Early 90's B.C. Rich STIII N.J. Series, Red Sparkle
1988 Charvel Model 4, Firecrackle - Retired
2003-04s Ibanez RG1570 Prestige, Gray Nickel
Line 6 Spidervalve HD100 MK1 with Marshall VS412
Quote by MetalHeadMat
If there's no neck angle, wouldn't you have to recess the bridge regardless?

It might just me being stupid.

However, I have tried Wilkinson bridge's, and they're pretty nice if you're into that kind of stuff.

I do not believe so, If I'm correct Fender uses no neck angle on their guitars and they do not use recessed bridges. (except on their 1 floyd rose model).

Did the wilkinson stay in tune well? I'm really just looking for a simple tremelo I can do some vibrato with.
My Gear:
Peavey 6505+112 (head)
GFS Tuner
TS-9 (Keeley ish mod)
ICP Gstring Decimator
Quote by bj_squeelie
I do not believe so, If I'm correct Fender uses no neck angle on their guitars and they do not use recessed bridges. (except on their 1 floyd rose model).

Did the wilkinson stay in tune well? I'm really just looking for a simple tremelo I can do some vibrato with.

Wlikinson bridges stay in tune well enough, and with a set of locking tuners and graphite nut, tuning stability won't be an issue for you.
Okay, thanks a lot.
My Gear:
Peavey 6505+112 (head)
GFS Tuner
TS-9 (Keeley ish mod)
ICP Gstring Decimator