Page 1 of 2
Zach Anner was a man bound by his wheelchair, but with a heart of gold. He captured the hearts of people everywhere, and they helped a cripple'd man fly. He was leading an online election to become the "Next Oprah" and get a TV show. He was gaining votes faster than you could count. Oprah decided she didn't want a cripple as her next host, so she cheated. For about an hour, 99% of Zach's votes went to "Dr. Phyllis" who was basically a clone of Oprah with an annoying audition. People learned of Oprah's cheating, so she stopped. Zach Anner quickly retook first, but just as the results came in a woman named Jacqueline Wattimo got first. She gained about 2 million votes overnight. Where was Zach? At 7th. Zach Anner lost 6 million votes over night.

Help spread the word of this! Join the facebook group http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=115199488528125&ref=mf invite your friends, tell people. Don't let Oprah get away with this!
Gear I Want:
-Boss GEB-7
-Boss LMB-3
-Boss CEB-3
-Korg Pitchblack
-Boss ODB-3
-Fender Road Worn 50s Precision Bass

Gear I Have:
-Peavey Millennium BXP =]
SWR WorkingPro 2x10C =D
I don't like Oprah.
funkyducky

Icing happen when de puck come down, BANG, you know,
before de oder guys, nobody dere, you know.
My arm go comme ça, den de game stop den start up.

Quote by daytripper75
Get To Da Choppa!
Nah.
maybe if you had a
revolver
you'd
suck less

press
↑ ↑ ↓ ↓ ← → ← → B Areceive bacon

Gamertag: Seanslaught
PSN: BeastlyBassist
Steam: Beastly396
Quote by StewieSwan
She doesn't hate disabled people. She hates men.

there arent enough numbers to add after a plus sign for this statement.
I can see where she's coming from. I wouldn't let it happen either. And I don't hate disabled people.

edit: I mean really, if you think that guy could host a talk show near as successful as Oprah's you're on some inspirational crack.
Last edited by -[NiL]- at Jul 10, 2010,
I don't really think she hates cripples specifically, more likely that she's a competitive bitch that's made millions off of american consumerism and gullibility and wants to keep it that way.
Quote by amaranth_todd
Old story is old.

*sigh*

trite saying is trite.
LICKY, LICKY LOLLIPOP

Quote by soundjam
Which is why you eat funions. All the deliciousness of fried onions without disgusting lukewarm onion snake.
I hear she also hates black people.
Catch me,
heal me,
Lift me back up to the Sun
I choose to live
Soooo, was someone watching "Men are bad and will hurt you, because this is Lifetime television" and happened to pay attention to the commercials?
Quote by Nomack
Next hendrix is like a a sidesplitting triumph of slapstick and scatology, a runaway moneymaker and budding franchise, the worst thing to happen to Kazakhstan since the Mongol hordes, and, a communist.

This is my sig!
[quote="'-[NiL"]-']
edit: I mean really, if you think that guy could host a talk show near as successful as Oprah's you're on some inspirational crack.

You're way out of the loop. He's not hosting some boring "sit-around and bawwww about the rape that happened to me 30 years ago" talk show. He's gonna be doing a travel show. If you don't think a disabled man travelling to exciting locations and discovering the world on his own accord isn't interesting, then you're on something.
Meh; I couldn't give a ****, even if I tried.
Those who have crossed
With direct eyes, to death's other Kingdom
Remember us - if at all - not as lost
Violent souls, but only
As the hollow men
The stuffed men.
I am outraged, though not enough to do anything about it. Life sucks, so what?
An Augmented 4th or a Diminished 5th?

Quote by I.O.T.M
You, fine sir, have impeccable taste.

Ahhhh Yuck Fou.
Quote by Firenze

No you're sadly mistaken.
She hates everyone who has had a unfortunate life.
Quote by L2112Lif
I put a ton of my capital into SW Airlines... The next day, THE NEXT DAY these nutters fly into the WTC. What the hell? Apparently no one wanted to fly anymore, and I was like "What gives? God damnit Osama, let me win a fuggin' game!"
Quote by goodlifebadlife
So a Facebook group will solve this how?

It won't, but Facebook people think it will.

They are wrong.
I always liked Ellen more
Quote by jibran
I go to the pit only to just look at your creepy perverted username.

My Tumblr
Last edited by Fiddly Diddly69 at Jul 10, 2010,
Quote by Fiddly Diddly69

Ellen is awesome.

Oprah is for fat people.
Albums I Must Obtain
Call me Paul. I prefer that.
Quote by fretsonfire74
I think you're my soulmate
Quote by StringAssassin
You're way out of the loop. He's not hosting some boring "sit-around and bawwww about the rape that happened to me 30 years ago" talk show. He's gonna be doing a travel show. If you don't think a disabled man travelling to exciting locations and discovering the world on his own accord isn't interesting, then you're on something.

It would make a very interesting show IMO. But successful? Nah. Sure, it'd be cute at first, but the ratings wouldn't last more than a year. She wants something that'll last.

I dunno why she rigged the votes though, I'd have just quietly done away with the contest altogether.

edit: You know what? Where is the evidence that Oprah herself had anything to do with it?
Last edited by -[NiL]- at Jul 10, 2010,
I am slightly angered by the vote rigging (not because he's disabled, just generally because it's sort of "what's the point in the vote when you're choosing?") but also then realised why do I care?
The answer is I guess I don't!
Very interesting story my sibling who is unrelated to me.
12 fret fury
Well Oprah's a douche for do that but I'm not watching the show no matter who wins.

Also /b/ would probably be more effective then facebook. I usually hate them but they can get shit done.
all I ever wanted was to pick apart the day
put the pieces back together my way
Oprah should fucking die
Guitars:
-Gibson Les Paul Custom Shop Silverburst (Invader/'59)
-Ovation ApplauseAE44II Elite Black Acoustic

Amps/Cabs
-Peavey 6505+ Head
Orange PPC2x12 Cab Black
-Behringer Ultracoustic ACX450 1x8 Acoustic Combo

Wayyyyy too many effects pedals...
Quote by MusicMan24
Oprah should fucking die

No, because then everytime you turn on the TV there would be someone lying about how much they liked her
I highly doubt it's because he was disabled, but there WAS some obvious cheating.
Quote by SteveHouse
Also you're off topic. This thread is about Reva eating snowmen.
Who fucking cares?
^^The above is a Cryptic Metaphor^^

"To know the truth of history is to realize its ultimate myth and its inevitable ambiguity." Everything is made up and the facts don't matter.

MUSIC THEORY LINK
Quote by rockingamer2
Who fucking cares?

If you'd watched that guy's video you would. If not then I don't think you have a soul and you should consider purchasing one.
Quote by SteveHouse
Quote by Firenze

took me ages to catch onto that, once i seen the picture on the 2nd page i was like "...............LOL OHHHHHHHHHRIGHT........."
ALL OF MY CRAP SONGS/IDEAS

Quote by God
LOLjk guise, im not real.

Quote by JDbbx
I don't want to go into detail but it involves my girlfriend, a condom and 10 seconds.

If anyone sigs that I shall be most irritated
Quote by Fiddly Diddly69

Yeah Ellen is cool.
Oprah I can't stand.
I don't really see why any of you care. I bet that even if he would have won you guys wouldn't have watched the show anyways.
Hell I bet most of you wouldn't watch any shows on her station.
Quote by L2112Lif
I put a ton of my capital into SW Airlines... The next day, THE NEXT DAY these nutters fly into the WTC. What the hell? Apparently no one wanted to fly anymore, and I was like "What gives? God damnit Osama, let me win a fuggin' game!"
Quote by mattman93
Also /b/ would probably be more effective then facebook. I usually hate them but they can get shit done.

/b/ was the reason he was that high up in the first place
Chinese Democracy is a great album, people need to get over Slash.

Proud fan of Pop, Rap, Rock, and Metal.
I'm English and what is this?

All daytime television is crap.
...Stapling helium to penguins since 1949.
Quote by IRISH_PUNK13
Hell I bet most of you wouldn't watch any shows on her station.

I would have if I got it but I don't think we do here. Now I am glad.
Quote by SteveHouse
Sounds more like she dislikes honest competition in contrast to puppets she can control.
THE FORUM UPDATE KILLED THE GRADIENT STAR

Baltimore Orioles: 2014 AL Eastern Division Champions, 2017: 75-87
Baltimore Ravens: 2012 World Champions, 2017: 4-5
2017 NFL Pick 'Em: 92-54
Page 1 of 2