So, pit, what does it for you, what makes a person awesome?

For me it's usually humour, and if someone makes me laugh when I meet them, I pretty much assume they're awesome - how about you UG?
"You're a twat!"- That dude in morrisons

"You Ugly git!" - That girl in the restaurant

"You Were a Mistake!" - Mum

just a few of my fans..

When they don't suck.

Alternately,

when they do suck.
maybe if you had a
revolver
you'd
suck less

press
↑ ↑ ↓ ↓ ← → ← → B Areceive bacon

Gamertag: Seanslaught
PSN: BeastlyBassist
Steam: Beastly396
Quote by BeastlyBassist
When they don't suck.

Alternately,

when they do suck.

WAHOOOOO OHHH SNAPP
Tim.

You have entered the Twilight Zone
Beyond this world strange things are known
Use this key, unlock the door
See what your fate might have in store
Come explore your dreams' creation
Enter this world of imagination
Sense of humour, being like-minded in terms of music, generally not being an asshole.
Ceci n'est pas une signature.
Before I legally changed my name to Kancho Chimp I was like everybody else in the world, namely, I wasn't called Mr Kancho Chimp by anyone. Now everyone calls me Mr Kancho Chimp and suddenly I'm more than an average joe. I'm an average Chimp.
when they laugh at my jokes. or when they fellatio me.
Quote by jimmyled
You have a Badger Song avatar!!!!!

Quote by Oprah
VAJAYJAY

Monkey Ball Sack

Having an extra limb... or missing a limb
I've Made You A Drawing of a Giraffe Fucking an Elephant. Notice How His Moustache Looks Just Like Mine.

Your Mother's Got a Penis
When they can fight off 6 (and no less) bears, with only their brute strength and courage.

You are standing in an open field west of a white house, with a boarded front door.
There is a small mailbox here.

Steam: | PSN: Zeroxxed | Twitter:
Mostly if they are not an asshole then they are ok in my book, if they are funny and/or interesting then its a bonus.
WHOMP

Think of that next time you are not allowed to laugh.
Not being a douche, being able to connect with them on some level (what I like, playing music, etc.), and being funny. It's really not that hard.
Humorous, similar taste, like-minded, original, friendly, sympathetic, positive vibes.

I've come to realize that the people I consider the most awesome are the ones who make an effort to talk to me. Two people can be funny, like the same stuff I do, and be generally awesome, but if one talks to me and one doesn't, I always like the one that talks more.
Quote by Ian_the_fox
You're not girly enough of a boy for me, and you're not man enough to take the top. So like, sorry bitch but you ain't mine! Sorry.
Last edited by fail at Jul 10, 2010,