Have a listen and tell me what you think. If this goes down well enough, i might be uploading a few other Floyd tunes, including Brain Damaged! Sorry about the lack of drums and keyboards, i've not completely figured out how to use the Micro. I don't think it sounds too bad without them, but that's for you to decide. C4C

Mp3's in the profile, or here
Last edited by Alkaline 64 at Jul 14, 2010,
Is that a G&L ASAT Classic? I have one standing right next to me!
Covers okay, singing not great but not unbearable.
Not bad for a first attempt. The lead work at the end was nice. Your voice does need a little work, or perhaps the song wasn't within your voice range. You may want to consider transposing the song.

Over all, very nice job.
Quote by Glenn Guitar
Is that a G&L ASAT Classic? I have one standing right next to me!

I cant tell you really, I borrowed it from my manager for a photo shoot (an expensive one at that) They are very nice guitars though.
yeah the voicework needs some tweaking. i liked the sound of your voice though. the solos could've been quite a bit louder, nice playing on them though. it was pretty boring without drums/backup vox/keys/layered guitars but i think it's a solid base for improvement.

C4C? https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1337013
Quote by gnomieowns
yeah the voicework needs some tweaking. i liked the sound of your voice though. the solos could've been quite a bit louder, nice playing on them though. it was pretty boring without drums/backup vox/keys/layered guitars but i think it's a solid base for improvement.

C4C? https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1337013

Sure man, thanks.

Quote by KG6_Steven
Not bad for a first attempt. The lead work at the end was nice. Your voice does need a little work, or perhaps the song wasn't within your voice range. You may want to consider transposing the song.

I'd say it was in, but only just. The higher notes like "I-------- have become" were a struggle. I might try tuning to Eb and playing in A# next time.