Hey guys, I'm looking for a delay pedal... I was set on the Carbon Copy, then the Memory Boy, then the Malekko Ekko, then I discovered the Boss DD7 with the reverse and tap tempo and stuff and have been set on that (I love the reverse effect, and tap tempo is good too), so I think we're pretty clear that I'm indecisive and need some help from UG.

Any alternatives/opinions?
Hardwire DL-8?

Deluxe Memory Boy has tap tempo too, which is pretty rare for analog delay.
Quote by DeathByDestroyr
What the hell is a G&L.

Quote by Flux'D
Gay & Lesbian I think, the box smelled funny
Greg what did you send me??
If you want the warmer decaying repeats, get the Ekko 616. If you want longer delay times crisper repeats and more features, get the DD7
LesPaul
Pedals
OrangeRocker30
My band
PBT Native: Resident Graphics Monkey

Line 6 DL4 or an Eventide Timefactor?
Quote by Kensai
Please, I eat gays for breakfast...

Quote by Kensai
I must be even further in the closet then
^ The Timefactor is several times the OP's budget, bro.
Quote by DeathByDestroyr
What the hell is a G&L.

Quote by Flux'D
Gay & Lesbian I think, the box smelled funny
Greg what did you send me??
vox time machine, the only feature it doesn`t have is the reverse, look at the review section of UG, i`ve reviewed it and linked it to a vid of the pedal, and 5800ms of delay is more than enough.
Doh, meant second hand. I imagine in the States it would be a lot easier to get hold of them - they're almost impossible to find secnod hand in the UK.
Quote by Kensai
Please, I eat gays for breakfast...

Quote by Kensai
I must be even further in the closet then
I like the analog sound, but I was impressed enough by the DD7's analog setting. My budget... atm I have nothing, but I wouldn't wanna spend much more than $200AUD, give or take a little. I saw the Time Machine but I'd like to have the reverse setting. I haven't heard much about the DL4, I'll check it out. The Timefactor is way too expensive for me, used stuff that is reasonably priced is hard to come by in Australia... used stuff is often more expensive than buying stuff new out of the US.
Stereo Memory Man w/ Hazarai ?

Has a lot of settings, pretty versatile. The only thing is that you have to scroll between presets I think, instead of just switching to them. And also I don't think it has an expression pedal input.