they aren't that bad :P
Schecter Blackjack ATX C-1 FR
Schecter Hellraiser C-7
PRS Custom 24
SX Strat

Peavey 6505+
BUGERA 333XL
Laney LA412 Cab
Marshall AVT100 (Living at my friends place :P )
LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!
Holy mother of **** LOL! Absolute heinous 'performance'.

"Check it all out at emgpickups.com!" I'd rather not thank you very much!
Quote by AlanHB
Yeah well in special UG land chords = noob, scales = intermediate and modes = advanced. Most users are trying to finish the game on hard because then you get the trophies for noob and intermediate difficulties upon completion anyway.
well the studio version sounds much much better

not that the song is really that great, by all means, but its better than that live performance. the solo actually sounds pretty good with the whole band playing
k...They are.
Schecter Blackjack ATX C-1 FR
Schecter Hellraiser C-7
PRS Custom 24
SX Strat

Peavey 6505+
BUGERA 333XL
Laney LA412 Cab
Marshall AVT100 (Living at my friends place :P )
Frankly unless you've seen Death Angel live you're probably not going to understand them, they're incredible amounts of fun and I don't think they focus on technique somehow.

You're taking them a hell of a lot more seriously than they do right now
R.I.P. My Signature. Lost to us in the great Signature Massacre of 2014.

Quote by Master Foo
“A man who mistakes secrets for knowledge is like a man who, seeking light, hugs a candle so closely that he smothers it and burns his hand.”

Album.
Legion.
Someone hook Shred Durst up with their vibrato.
Quote by AlanHB
Yeah well in special UG land chords = noob, scales = intermediate and modes = advanced. Most users are trying to finish the game on hard because then you get the trophies for noob and intermediate difficulties upon completion anyway.
I thought it was good, it's hard to play perfectly in that kind of situation. If you want bad look up Herman Li's or Synnester Gates lessons
GENERATION 10: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
IMO that wasn't that bad, better then me.

Not the guy just playing power chords though.
Fender Stratocaster USA Deluxe 2005
MIJ Fender Contemporary Stratocaster '85-'86 HSS System I DiMarzio SD Bridge
Epiphone 2010 Les Paul Tribute
Ibanez AW30ECE Acoustic
Line 6 IV 75w (lol)
Quote by turtlewax
I thought it was good, it's hard to play perfectly in that kind of situation. If you want bad look up Herman Li's or Synnester Gates lessons

This man has a point. Normally, synyster gates isn't too messy, but in some his lessons, well... I am disappoint.
-LTD Alexi 600
-LTD MH-100 QM
-Schecter Omen 6
-B-52 AT-112
Quote by My Father
So is this guitar Mexican made or human made? Wait, shit, that was really racist wasn't it?

My shitty covers: http://www.youtube.com/simpleben09
Doesn't seem that bad to me, granted I don't listen to them and have never heard any of their music. Gotta love that once someone learns to play an open G they are a guitar god.
WTF WAS THAT SHIT?

I stopped listening to Judas Priest for that?!

Wow that was bad, terrible vibrato, many mistakes, and on top of that I heard the pick WAY to much when they were strumming!
Pointless thread is pointless
Quote by Geldin
Junior's usually at least a little terse, but he knows his stuff. I've always read his posts in a grouchy grandfather voice, a grouchy grandfather with a huge stiffy for alternate picking.
Besides that, he's right this time. As usual.
Pointless threads full of newbs complaining is pointless.
Quote by Marty Friedman
Because I bend in such an unorthodox fashion; the notes kinda slide up and slide down...