Hi There Guys and Gals,

Check out Arcadia on MySpace at http://www.myspace.com/ukarcadia

We have just put up our 2 demo's that were recorded last week in Chafford Hundred by Arthur Walwin

So check out our demo's and tell us what you think and how we can improve :]

Also we will have a new layout made by J Cholerton Designs and promo's by David at Foxtography

And finally check out our Facebook and follow us on Twitter for updates and news about gigs.

Thanks,

Adam.
Hey, sorry if I came across like a dick yesterday.

Either way, I got around to having a listen. Sounds pretty cool. Not really my cup of tea, but I enjoyed it. I definitely prefer "If the walls could talk", not that there's anything wrong with the new song. Just, the old one if the first time I've ever heard chimes at the same time as pig squeals

Also, offtopic: you have the same Architects shirt as me
My name is Danny. Call me that.
Quote by asator
Hey, sorry if I came across like a dick yesterday.

Either way, I got around to having a listen. Sounds pretty cool. Not really my cup of tea, but I enjoyed it. I definitely prefer "If the walls could talk", not that there's anything wrong with the new song. Just, the old one if the first time I've ever heard chimes at the same time as pig squeals

Also, offtopic: you have the same Architects shirt as me

No worries, and thanks for the nice comment.

I'm also pretty sure there aren't many other bands that use dub- step bass line's in intros (Cyanide has some) as well

The bells for some reason just seemed so right when we were recording we couldn't resist putting them in since our Vocalist also plays some synth in the rest of our set!

off topic: Awesome, I'm going to see them in October at the Norwich UEA Waterfront with Devil Sold His Soul and Norma Jean :]
Haha I'm going to the Glasgow date If this is the first time you've seen them, you will not be disappointed haha
My name is Danny. Call me that.