Is there any way to make it so these ****ing ad banners don't scroll down on every god damn page? What the **** is an ad for womens shampoo doing on a site like this anyway. I am finding it harder and harder not to blame things like this on the jews.....
Rockabilly rules, Okay?
Obvious troll is obvious.

*Reported*
Gear
Bugera 6262 Head
Harley Benton G212 Vintage
Ibanez RGA 121 Prestige
ESP LTD DJ600
Fender USA Stratecaster
Maxon O808
TC Electronic Flashback Delay
ISP Decimator
MXR 10 Band EQ
Boss T-U3 Tuner Pedal
......?
nerdrage?

use an something which I will not name ( <_< ) for firefox, genius.
Quote by NotFromANUS
"Don't brutal your sister, Timmy!"

last.fm
Last edited by Helloween4Ever at Jul 10, 2010,
Quote by Neal5189
anyway. I am finding it harder and harder not to blame things like this on the jews.....

please, explain
Quote by Neal5189
Is there any way to make it so these ****ing ad banners don't scroll down on every god damn page? What the **** is an ad for womens shampoo doing on a site like this anyway. I am finding it harder and harder not to blame things like this on the jews.....

Well, that's gonna holoCOST you!!

the jews part is a joke, i always say "its the jews" when anything happens, from when we lose power or if I stub my toe. And i dont understand the reporting? I'm a troll? What the **** does that mean? On every page I would go to on this site, the ad banner on the top would just scroll down over the page. And for some reason right after I made this thread it stopped. And lol to the person who typed nerdrage... Im mad because I don't understand computers that well, therefore not a nerd.
Rockabilly rules, Okay?
People promoting the use of the addon have been known to get banned, just sayin'. UG is mainly funded by these ads and the fact that you are blocking them won't go down well.
Gear
Bugera 6262 Head
Harley Benton G212 Vintage
Ibanez RGA 121 Prestige
ESP LTD DJ600
Fender USA Stratecaster
Maxon O808
TC Electronic Flashback Delay
ISP Decimator
MXR 10 Band EQ
Boss T-U3 Tuner Pedal
Quote by Adam124
Obvious troll is obvious.

*Reported*

Can I report you for making music which sounds like two gorillas raping eachother?
Rockabilly rules, Okay?
Quote by Neal5189
the jews part is a joke, i always say "its the jews" when anything happens, from when we lose power or if I stub my toe. And i dont understand the reporting? I'm a troll? What the **** does that mean? On every page I would go to on this site, the ad banner on the top would just scroll down over the page. And for some reason right after I made this thread it stopped. And lol to the person who typed nerdrage... Im mad because I don't understand computers that well, therefore not a nerd.

Defensive much, nerd?
breaking hearts
&
breaking guitars
ALLRIGHT LAST POST: I made a thread because these ads scrolling down on every page was very annoying. You guys felt the need to report me because you're mostly passive agressive(which is why you listen to metal). But in the end, your nerd insults and *report* threats don't mean shit.
Rockabilly rules, Okay?
Quote by Neal5189
two gorillas raping eachother?

As appose to what?

Ads are great anyway! If you don't like them leave, there's nothing stopping you. Also, i thought we all understood that making jokes at the expense of Jews is something that should only be done by Eric Cartman, no one else.
Quote by TomusAM
Well, that's gonna holoCOST you!!

ohhh that was horrible
Survivor of:
Maryland Deathfest X
Maryland Deathfest XI
Maryland Deathfest XII
Quote by Neal5189
I am finding it harder and harder not to blame things like this on the jews.....
...Yeah, I'm Jewish...

Thanks, buddy.

Edit: *reported*
Last edited by crazysam23_Atax at Jul 10, 2010,
If you're using Firefox, download the addon called AdBlock Plus. It's a great addon, and you can disable any ads that you come across. Just right click and then 'Block image', that's it.
I've had this addon for months and I've blocked over 200 ads.
Gear:
-Epiphone Les Paul Standard Plain Top Cherry Sunburst
-Peavey Vypyr 15
-Ernie Ball Regular Slinky 0.10
-Jim Dunlop Original Crybaby Wah pedal
-Boss DS-1 Distortion pedal
-Cleartone instrument cable

L.F.C
Quote by Neal5189
ALLRIGHT LAST POST: I made a thread because these ads scrolling down on every page was very annoying. You guys felt the need to report me because you're mostly passive agressive(which is why you listen to metal). But in the end, your nerd insults and *report* threats don't mean shit.

So...you're insulting UG, jews and metal...
In the pit?

Are you ****ing stupid?

(Someone call Carmel)
Quote by unet
So...you're insulting UG, jews and metal...
In the pit?

Are you ****ing stupid?

(Someone call Carmel)

You have to admit though, people on UG have a tendency to report things way too frequently. Its only the internet
Quote by Eric_Fail
You have to admit though, people on UG have a tendency to report things way too frequently. Its only the internet

Why do i have to admit that...?
I said nothing contrary to your opinions in my previous post.
I'll admit nothing.
Quote by unet
Why do i have to admit that...?
I said nothing contrary to your opinions in my previous post.
I'll admit nothing.

If you don't...

Please don't let this get even more out of hand.......... I made this thread to figure out how to disable ads. The thing at the end about the jews wasn't making fun of jews, it was poking fun at the people who really DO blame jews for all the worlds problems. You guys need to grow up, and stop being so damn sensitive.
Rockabilly rules, Okay?