So yesterday i was playing a game of soccer (footttyyball for you uk fellows)
and a player was running at me with the ball so i decided to try to scare him so i yelled BOOGA BOOGA BOOGA, to my surprised i heard the refs whistle blow.
and he then awarded me a yellow card i wasnt sure if this was resonable or not but whateverr

so my meaningless story was just to build up and ask you guys, have any good stories of when you played some sport and got a weird,crazy or pointless foul or penalty?
Epiphone Dot Cherry red
Fender Standard Stratocaster black 1980s model
Epiphone EJ-200CE Natural
Telecaster Fender custom
Roland Micro Cube
Fender Hot Rod DeVille
orange tiny terror
Smack that ref in the face. That's like booking a 'keeper for distracting a player during penalties.

I scored a fantastic goal playing footy once, and got it called offside, when even the OTHER TEAM agreed with me that I wasn't. That made me rage.
I shall grant you three wishes.

None of which will work.

Does the above post enrage, offend or confuse you?

Good.

I like my women how I like my guitars. Curvy and like it when I finger them.
ahahah ohhh you say im the retard but did it distract the player with the ball .............. yes yes it did my

meh hate when refs dont even listen when both teams are agreeing to the same thing
Epiphone Dot Cherry red
Telecaster Fender custom
Roland Micro Cube
Fender Hot Rod DeVille
orange tiny terror
I play American Football, we can yell and scare all we want. One of the funnest things about the linebacker position, in my opinion.
.....Doesn't have a signature.

I KO'd an opposition player in football (soccer for you USA fellows) when a metal stud on my boot came off and hit him on the side of the head, and then the ref gave a drop ball.
Quote by slash11896
I picked up my guitar this morning and started playing next thing i know i cant stop playing In the key of A, the first letter or her name, I ended up recording a whole song in A.

Quote by WhiskeyFace
I like women with balls.
Recently, I scored a great goal from just outside the box that went in off the crossbar but the referee said it hadn't crossed the line. Everyone agreed it should have been a goal.
Quote by Stugg334
I KO'd an opposition player in football (soccer for you USA fellows) when a metal stud on my boot came off and hit him on the side of the head, and then the ref gave a drop ball.

hahaha i thought metal studs were only on Football (usa) shoes ?

reminds me when i got a soccer cleat in my knee , still have the hole there
Epiphone Dot Cherry red
Telecaster Fender custom
Roland Micro Cube
Fender Hot Rod DeVille
orange tiny terror
Quote by ShortSpaceWAng
ahahah ohhh you say im the retard but did it distract the player with the ball .............. yes yes it did my

meh hate when refs dont even listen when both teams are agreeing to the same thing

See, that just reinforces my point.
And the thing about the referee is this: on the pitch, his word is final. If he changes decision based on getting whined at by players, he'd have no authority at all. They don't listen, because if they did, they wouldn't be able to do their job.
...The sports grass is beautiful...
Quote by santa_man99
THANK you. I love you forever.

Quote by DrFuzz
Why are you researching for Christmas? It's only Ma- HOLY CRAP WHERE'S 2009 GONE!?!?!?

Quote by ilikepirates
You're right, that is weird. You win.
Quote by Liam4
Recently, I scored a great goal from just outside the box that went in off the crossbar but the referee said it hadn't crossed the line. Everyone agreed it should have been a goal.
THE OHIO STATE BUCKEYES

Drive! Drive on down the field, men of the scarlet and gray...
I'm an
Engeneer
Enginere
Engenere
I'm good with math.

a0/2 + ∑ an cos(nπx/L) + bn sin(nπx/L)

ĤΨ(x,t) = iħ ∂Ψ(x,t)/∂t
σx σp ≥ h/2
Quote by Got Guitar?
(Invalid img)

LOL!
Quote by santa_man99
THANK you. I love you forever.

Quote by DrFuzz
Why are you researching for Christmas? It's only Ma- HOLY CRAP WHERE'S 2009 GONE!?!?!?

Quote by ilikepirates
You're right, that is weird. You win.
Quote by Got Guitar?
*Picture*

What you squinting at fool?
Quote by Liam4

are you by any chance

Epiphone Dot Cherry red
Telecaster Fender custom
Roland Micro Cube
Fender Hot Rod DeVille
orange tiny terror
Quote by Liam4
What you squinting at fool?
^ Pretty much that. lol.
THE OHIO STATE BUCKEYES

Drive! Drive on down the field, men of the scarlet and gray...
I'm an
Engeneer
Enginere
Engenere
I'm good with math.

a0/2 + ∑ an cos(nπx/L) + bn sin(nπx/L)

ĤΨ(x,t) = iħ ∂Ψ(x,t)/∂t
σx σp ≥ h/2