i know i posted this in another section but didn't get any help

I wrote these chords and i want something that sounds like it fits to go after (probably 2 or 3 more chords) Can anyone help?
3 1 x x
0 0 5 4
0 0 0 0
0 0 2 2
2 2 3 3
3 3 x x
You've given too little detail on what you require and how what you already have sounds (rhythm?)
So you have a G, G7, C, Cadd9+

Try an A7, D7 then back to G.

I like the A7 but if you don't, try D, D7 G. Then it's just a fancy I IV V prog.

But really, the possibilities are endless.
Winner of the 2011 Virginia Guitar Festival

Protools HD
Lynx Aurora 16/HD192
Mojave, Sennheiser, AKG, EV etc mics
Focusrite ISA828 pres
Waves Mercury
Random Rack Gear

65 Deluxe Reverb
PRS CE 22
American Standard Strat
Taylor 712
Last edited by Artemis Entreri at Jul 10, 2010,
0 3 3 0
3 3 3 1
0 0 0 0
2 2 2 2
2 2 3 3
0 0 x x
you have I and V chords in two different variations (basically, technically the G-7 is out of key assuming G major, not myxolydian) I gave you similar types of suspension and flow for your vi and IV chords, so you have an even I V vi IV in G-major, which is a very useful common chord progression
Quote by Artemis Entreri
So you have a G, G7, C, Cadd9+

Try an A7, D7 then back to G.

I like the A7 but if you don't, try D, D7 G. Then it's just a fancy I IV V prog.

But really, the possibilities are endless.

Endless possibilites. Precisely. The first thing I thought of was the I IV V progression too but I mixed it up a little by going G, G7, C, Cadd9+ then G, Dminor9, G, D7 (or ending on a straight D).

Edit:

x
x

Gmaj7 - Csomething (above) - Gmaj7 - Csomething - Gmaj7 - (half bars) you C variation - Cadd9+ - x 2 3 - Open C - Open Cmaj7 - Gmaj7 - Dminor9 - Gmaj7 - D
3 3 3
0 0 0
2 2 2
2 2 2
x x x

Well I like it anyway.
Last edited by piop at Jul 10, 2010,
I'd start with the top level melody. Seems like you are decending - G-F-E-D#, so I'd keep that voice going down chromatically to B. Your last chord could be a G with the top voice the open B on the 2nd string, the second to last could be a D7 with the highest note being the 1st fret on the 2nd string. You could use your ear to pick the other chords. Just an idea. There are many ways you can go.