Page 1 of 3
Almost all music. So long as it is true expression, I appreciate it.

"The mind is its own place, and in itself

Can make a Heav'n of Hell, a Hell of Heav'n"

- John Milton, Paradise Lost
Metallica, they're pretty cool guys and whatnot but who can actually listen to them..?
Quote by Pleasure2kill
The truth is, Muslims never apologized for their faith having something to do with the attacks on 9/11.
I don't know...probably the Jonas Brothers, I know they suck but they could evolve to be some thing that doesn't suck to bad...maybe...or maybe not...yeah probably not.
In the words of Drew Shirley: ... Sorry, I'm Awesome...
(if anyone can tell me what guitar my avatar is using I'll give you a prize! just comment the answer on my page.)
Quote by RU Experienced?
I don't appreciate music I don't like unless it's a genre of music that is responsible for creating music I do like.

Yeah me too...
(if anyone can tell me what guitar my avatar is using I'll give you a prize! just comment the answer on my page.)
Shredding.
Vai, Satch, whatever

They're all ****ing brilliant, but i just don't like listening to them.

And DT's newer stuff...we all know it's technically baffling, but i don;t enjoy listening to it.
Classical.
Its just not my thing but if I want to listen to it, the music just creates a film in my mind with the greatness of whats being played.
This is why we can't have nice things!
I appreciate pop and pop rock for what it's worth but I absolutely can not sit down and listen to anymore than 5 seconds of it without feeling like I have to puke...
Last edited by Switchfoot Fan at Jul 10, 2010,
I appreciate every kind of music, I hate(>than don't like) more than 99.9999999999999999% of it though.
Quote by Eric_Fail
Almost all kinds of metal. Can't listen to them.

How dare you...!
Quote by MetalGS3SE
Led Zeppelin and The Beatles are probably the biggest ones for me.

THIS.

The music itself just doesn't do that much for me.
Quote by dullsilver_mike
..Bob Barker isn't dead.

Quote by The_Casinator
Nothing is impossible if you're on acid!

Quote by Holy Katana
What if the NES breaks? WHERE IS YOUR GOD NOW?
Quote by Switchfoot Fan
How dare you...!

I find myself listening to pop more than metal
Shred and blues.
Guitars
Ibanez Prestige RG1570
Schecter Omen 6
ESP LTD Viper 400
Dean Dime From Hell

Amp
Peavey 5150
Death/Black Metal.

I just don't like it, but I know how intricate a lot of it is, and that takes talent.
Pink Floyd and Led Zeppelin. I'd also say indie as a genre...but I don't appreciate it.
TRANSFORMICE

I find a lot of Hip Hop and Pop music to be quite catchy and pleasing to listen to, but I prefer Progressive, Rock, or Metal when listening to music on my own.
ERROR 0x45: Signature not found
Jazz, although I do like some, most of it strikes me as boring.

Metal, some I respect and don't like, some I just flat out hate, and a little bit I do like.

Prog. Or at least the prog that doesn't take itself too seriously and/or is not too wanky.
Quote by JohnnyV
I'm pretty sure the feeling i get when i blow my load on my computer screen is a f*ck of a lot different than when i shoot in on my girlfriend's face.

Music things

PRS SE Custom 24
Epiphone G400
Vox AC15C1
Quote by AlmostLikeLife
Death/Black Metal.

I just don't like it, but I know how intricate a lot of it is, and that takes talent.

\
This.
Quote by Carmel
Lucky I'm a girl and I don't give a damn.

Quote by darkwolf291

I've seen her kill a man with a spork and a rubber band
No one is safe from the wrath of Batgirl!
I thought that appreciate and like meant the same thing? Or is this trying to say "music that you respect, but don't like"?
R.I.P. M.C.A.
Tweet at me bro
lushacrous loves you
Quote by blake1221
Don't be ludicrous, lushacrous.
Quote by Gunpowder
that joke regarding your username was NOT originally posted by blake1221. That was a Gunpowder original.

I INVOKE SOPA TO SMITE YE FOR THIS FALSEHOOD.
John Mayer. Very good guitar player, but I honestly can't stand his music.
The Beatles, I appreciate what they did for music but I just have trouble listening to it.
all I ever wanted was to pick apart the day
put the pieces back together my way
Blues, jazz and funk.
The corners of your mouth feel dry and rather itchy, don't they?

(oh god, I just noticed this one) Your penis is never quite comfortable in its current position.

oh btw:
manual blinking activated
Finally! About time someone is on the same page as I. I mean, I don't mind being a few chapters ahead of the rest, but damn.

Anywho.

I appreciate all music. No exceptions. If it's being made, that means someone, somewhere likes it. And I'm glad it's there for them. I don't care if I think it's the stupidest thing in the world. I appreciate it for what it is.

Most people (especially users in this forum) are too stupid, or have their heads too far up their asses to get that.
Quote by lushacrous
I thought that appreciate and like meant the same thing? Or is this trying to say "music that you respect, but don't like"?

What?
Quote by Sir-Shredalot
What?

In my mind, at least, if I was to say "I appreciate listening to indie rock" and "I like listening to indie rock", I'd be saying the same thing. Guess I'm wrong though
R.I.P. M.C.A.
Tweet at me bro
lushacrous loves you
Quote by blake1221
Don't be ludicrous, lushacrous.
Quote by Gunpowder
that joke regarding your username was NOT originally posted by blake1221. That was a Gunpowder original.

I INVOKE SOPA TO SMITE YE FOR THIS FALSEHOOD.
Well, I don't really like Prince's music but I respect his musical ability, if that makes sense. I respect the fact that he can play all the instruments he does and can write all the music for them himself but I don't really listen to it.
Quote by damian_91
Metallica, they're pretty cool guys and whatnot but who can actually listen to them..?

Several million people.
Quote by damian_91

I'm with this guy, they're absolute shit now and need to put the guitars back in the cases, I saw the big 4 show in theaters and there were so many screw ups it wasn't funny.
Pretty much all obscure forms of metal. I can't dig it myself, but I can see that others do.
Call me Jack.
All that you love...
...you must love now.
My Gear:
PRS Custom 24
Standard MIM Tele
Larrivée LV-09E
Rivera Clubster 45 112 Combo Tube
Boss ME-20 Multi-effects pedal
Boss OC-3 Super octave pedal
My own home-made octave-up pedal
Quote by Bearded_Seth
Several million people.

I've never met any. I remain skeptic.
Quote by Pleasure2kill
The truth is, Muslims never apologized for their faith having something to do with the attacks on 9/11.
Blues, (Most) Indie music, also any form of extreme metal (death, black, etc)
Quote by asator
YOU'RE A CUNT AND STUFF LESPAUL1216.

It's okay because whatever, forever
Page 1 of 3